It sounds too good to be true…….
November 28, 2011 § Leave a comment
When I first talk to people about my business, their first reaction is often to believe that it sounds to good to be true. How can I create personal wealth from putting just 20 hours a week into this business? If it’s so good why are others not doing it?
Both valid questions. Firstly, don’t rubbish an idea because it sounds too good to be true. Imagine finding out 5 years later, that this opportunity was the one that could have changed your life and you just disregarded it.
So lets tackle the first two most commonly asked questions.
1. How can I create personal wealth from putting just 20 hours a week into this business?
- To start with you have to remember that Network Marketing is the most democratic way of working with others. For you to succeed you must be willing to help others succeed. This is about the team and not the individual.
- It’s a numbers business. It’s lot’s of people doing a little. Given time you are able to build a team that is able to multiply the amount of hours you could ever hope to work during a week. For example, most people work 40 hours per week and couldn’t imagine a 100, 200, 1000 hour week. Build a productive team and you benefit from their time as well as your own. Learn to leverage!
2. If it’s so good why are others not doing it?
- Others ARE doing it now. Believe me when I say there are new Network Marketing businesses popping up all over the world. As Robert Kiyosaki would say “It’s the business of the 21st Century.
- Many people are coming across the opportunity to start their own Network Marketing and are passing it by without really investigating if what people are saying is true.
Word of Warning!
Do your homework. If your excited by the opportunity that has fell into your lap speak to others, ask lots of questions. Go into it with your eyes open. That’s what I did and I haven’t looked back since.
Interested in knowing how my business could make a positive change to your life? Tell me!