December 15, 2011 § 1 Comment
STAY AT THE 5-STAR WESTIN EUROPA & REGINA
December 15, 2011 § Leave a comment
PRAGUE, CZECH REPUBLIC
STAY AT THE 4-STAR ANDEL’S HOTEL
January 6 – January 9, 2012. Additional dates available.
The 4-star Andel’s Hotel Prague is a stylish choice for a stay in the Czech Republic. Based on a design concept of British interior designers Jestico + Whiles, the hotel combines creative architecture with local inspiration.
Guest rooms offer the highest standards of comfort with modern amenities, which makes the Andel’s Hotel the perfect choice for either business or vacation. The hotel offers 2 restaurants with International cuisine, ample fitness and health centres and a spacious parking garage (extra charge).
The hotel is situated close to the historical center of Prague, and is just 8 minutes by tram to the Charles Bridge and 2.5 km from the airport.
- 4-day and 3-night stay at the 4-star Andel’s Hotel.
- Superior double-room accommodations in crisp and modern rooms featuring warm color accents and floor-to-ceiling windows. The spacious bathrooms feature a separate bathtub and a glass-walled shower, underfloor heating and complimentary toiletries. Room complete with mini bar, flat screen TV/DVD and satellite TV.
- Breakfast daily.
- 2-day Prague Card includes free admission to more than 50 of Prague’s top attractions, free public transportation on bus, tram and metro, free guidebook, exclusive offers and discounts.
- All taxes/VAT included.
- The member, who booked the DreamTrip, will be emailed an e-Folder containing destination details 2 weeks prior to travel.
- Must book your own roundtrip airfare to/from Prague (PRG).
Become and member and get access to the best breaks at the best prices.
Want to know how? Just ask.
December 14, 2011 § Leave a comment
It’s difficult to fathom, but you would really expect it to be easy to get a holiday bargain in the current economic climate. In tough times, bargains are normally to be had, but it’s just not happening. In fact, what I’m seeing are holidays that are more expensive than they were this time last year!
Apparently we are no longer in a recession, but it doesn’t feel like it’s over does it? The Tour Operators and Travel Agents have been squeezed over a period, far in excess of what they had planned for, and they are now really feeling the pinch. There is simply no way they can keep discounting our holidays as they have been, and remain profitable. What happened to Thomas Cook recently was a shot across their bows and they don’t want that kind of publicity.
So what are our options? Firstly, you can accept that you will have to pay more and go with it. For many this is not an option as we are already being squeezed financially in other areas of our lives. Secondly, you could give this years’ holiday a miss and hope that the market improves next year. Thirdly, you could adjust your expectations and go for a cheaper holiday option, but this is very difficult to do if you are used to be catered and “cared” for in a certain way and to a certain standard!
Personally, I don’t have to worry as I have a fourth option. My business providing Champagne holidays on a Lager budget is booming, and I am my own best customer. I receive massive discounts that cannot be beaten on the high street. Whether I want to have a weekend break in the UK, or travel the world for six weeks, I have options and a successful business alongside. How lucky am I? I was lucky that I came across the opportunity through a friend and the rest was easy.
I’m so looking forward to my next holiday, are you? Want to know more? – you should, and you can. Just message me.