Oh Yes, it’s Venice
May 27, 2012 § Leave a comment
I came across an opportunity a few years ago that changed my life. As someone who loves to travel, the chance to travel more often, to amazing destinations and at discounted prices was a no-brainer. Add the chance to earn an uncapped income and you have an amazing opportunity. As you read this Blog Post you may find yourself wondering how I did it. Just ask!
4-DAY & 3-NIGHT STAY AT THE 5-STAR WESTIN EUROPA & REGINA November 8 – November 11, 2012
£410 approx (25% reduction)
The Hotel Westin Europa & Regina represents the joining of 18th and 19th century palaces. Steeped in history involving illustrious Venetian families and famed artists, the hotel underwent careful renovations to bring it into the modern age.
Treat yourself royally at The Westin Europa & Regina with a great location on the Grand Canal just minutes from Piazza San Marco. You’ll be rewarded with views of Venice that span from St. George’s Island to Punta della Dogana, and from beautiful Santa Maria della Salute church opposite to the Peggy Guggenheim Collection and beyond.
Inside the Westins’ doors, the atmosphere of the spacious salons, sumptuous accommodations and the creativity of Restaurant La Cusina will have you indulging in the grand Venetian life. If informality is more your style, try La Chi..chetteria, the hotels bacaro serving ombre and cicchetti.
Relax and enjoy your stay, the knowledgeable multilingual staff and 24-hour Clefs d’Or Concierge Venice will be at your full disposal.
- 4-day & 3-night stay at the 5-star Westin Europa & Regina
- Classic double accommodations feature period style decor. Find peace and tranquility in the plush Westin Heavenly Bed. Marble bathrooms feature double shower heads and scented White Tea Aloe amenities. Each room includes minibar, flat screen satellite TV and opening windows to take in the sites of Venice.
- Choice of 1 king or 2 twin beds (based on availability, must advise agent of preference).
- Daily American breakfast buffet.
- Murano, Burano and Torcello half day sightseeing cruise.
- The member, who booked the DreamTrip, will be emailed an e-Folder containing destination details 2 weeks prior to travel.
- If flying in, you must book your own air. We recommend flying in to Venice Marco Polo (VCE).
Maximum occupancy 2 adults and 1 child.
Children ages 0-12 are free when staying with 2 adults. (13 years and above considered an adult.)
Hotel check in 3:00 pm; Check out 12:00 pm.
Must contact your Consulate for Visa requirements.
Members requiring additional nights, not booked prior to travel, will be charged the hotel’s prevailing rate, not the DreamTrip price. Please email the DreamTrip agent with bedding requests.
Contact agent for availability and pricing for additional nights.
**Airfare not included**
The trip will close by October 7th.