7-day and 7-night Western Caribbean cruise on the CCL Magic.
July 7, 2012 § Leave a comment
I came across an opportunity a few years ago that changed my life. As someone who loves to travel, the chance to travel more often, to amazing destinations and at discounted prices was a no-brainer. Add the chance to earn an uncapped income and you have an amazing opportunity. As you read this Blog Post you may find yourself wondering how I did it. Just ask!
7-day and 7-night Western Caribbean cruise on the CCL Magic. July 29 – August 5, 2012
A superb price of around £127
Your first stop, Montego Bay, known as “Mo’ Bay” to the locals, is Jamaica’s second largest community. Gorgeous white-sand beaches and mangrove wetlands surround the old town, which rests at the bottom of lush green mountains. Montego Bay and the surrounding area offers the best of the Caribbean, including the nearby, historic town of Falmouth and its beautiful Georgian architecture. Surround yourself with the essence of Jamaica at the island’s friendliest city. In Montego Bay, you’re also close to Ocho Rios, which features the popular Dunn’s River Falls.
Next stop, Grand Cayman, kissed by sparkling, turquoise waters, is a dream come true for water sports enthusiasts. You can snorkel with stingrays, go scuba diving, sail a catamaran, take in some sport fishing, or just mellow out along the powder-soft sand of the magnificent Seven Mile Beach.
Cozumel is our last stop well-known as a diving spot and home to the world famous Palancar Reef, which gives divers the opportunity to view thousands of brilliantly colored fish. Non-divers can kick back on a sun-drenched beach, or enjoy any number of seaside activities, such as shopping in colorful marketplaces or dining in an open-air café. You are sure to enjoy this DreamTrip cruise.
- 7-day and 7-night Western Caribbean cruise on the CCL Magic.
- A generous variety of culinary pleasures designed to delight your heart as well as your palate—all included!
- Watch movies, concerts, news, sporting events and even watch others shake their “groove thing” on Carnival Magic’s Seaside Theatre, a 12′ x 12′ jumbo-sized LED screen with a crystal-clear picture.
- Chill out at the Serenity adult-only retreat, a kid-free oasis that’s the hub of relaxation.
- Camp Carnival is a place for kids 2-11 years of age to have a blast while being supervised.
- The Circle “C” is one of the coolest spots and it’s just for kids 12-14 years of age. There’s video games, dance parties, late night movies, Karaoke and more. What could be more fun?
- Club O2 is the place to be for teens 15-17; they can enjoy their own cool parties, movies and shore excursions.
- Planned day and night-time activities every day!
- Gratuities not included – average $11.50 per day.
- The member who booked the DreamTrip will be emailed an e-Folder containing destination details 2 weeks prior to travel.
- If a hosted DreamTrip, a Welcome Check-In on the day of arrival and Meet & Greet Party, will be provided to the members and their guests.
- If flying in, you must book your own air. We recommend flying in to Houston (IAH) or (HOU).
Expectant mothers are prohibited from traveling on this DreamTrip if pregnancy is 23 weeks or longer on date of travel. Penalties will apply if cancellation is required.
Name changes are considered a cancellation and will require re-booking, if space still available.
Members limited to one cabin only unless booking for children the age of 18 and under.
Booking for other members is not permitted.