Bristol Nascar Race weekend
July 8, 2012 § Leave a comment
I came across an opportunity a few years ago that changed my life. As someone who loves to travel, the chance to travel more often, to amazing destinations and at discounted prices was a no-brainer. Add the chance to earn an uncapped income and you have an amazing opportunity. As you read this Blog Post you may find yourself wondering how I did it. Just ask!
3-DAY & 2-NIGHT AUGUST BRISTOL NASCAR RACE WEEKEND!August 24 – August 26, 2012
A superb price of around £372
Welcome to Bristol Motor Speedway. This half-mile course, an oval of adrenaline and spine-shaking speed, cut in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains, is where true race fans from all walks of life experience what racing is really about: the atmosphere, the build up, competition in the crunch, the roar of engines, the noise from 160,000 in the grandstands, the hum of the tires on a .533-mile short track renowned for its intensity of every moment from every legend of the sport, right up to the finish. Come experience every hair-raising moment from the green flag to the breakout speed of the straightaways and tight curves to the checkered flag. Shift into high gear and take in the action-packed event on a high-banked course unlike any other.
Begin your Bristol DreamTrip when you check in to the Marriott Knoxville, a full service hotel situated in the heart of downtown, only a short walk to the University of Tennessee campus, views of the Tennessee River & Neyland Stadium. Take the evening to enjoy all that Downtown Knoxville has to offer.
Saturday we’ll start out to the speedway. Upon arrival you’ll take a tour of the track and then have plenty of time to enjoy the Hospitality Chalet and make your way to your seats. After the race you won’t have to worry about a thing, we’ll whisk you back to your hotel and for your final night in Knoxville
- 3-day and 2-night NASCAR at Bristol Racetrack staying at the Marriott Knoxville.
- 2-night accommodations at the Knoxville Marriott, which overlooks the Tennessee River.
- Waltrip or Kulwicki grandstand ticket (row 15+) to the Sprint Cup Race on Saturday.
- Round trip motor coach transportation from hotel to Bristol Motor Speedway on Saturday.
- Saturday pre-race hospitality chalet with track tour.
- Welcome gift bag and race program.
- Credential holder and lanyard.
- Onsite assistance (non-DreamTrip staff).
- All taxes.
- Book your package now with a low deposit of only $19 per person (no further payment due until July 10).
- The member, who booked the DreamTrip, will be emailed an e-Folder containing destination details 2 weeks prior to travel.
- If flying in, you must book your own air. We recommend flying in to McGee Tyson Airport (TYS).
Maximum occupancy 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Children stay free at hotel, but must purchase ticket to race, contact agent for details.
Airfare and transfers to/from airport to hotel.
Tips or gratuities for any staff.
Check-In: Friday, August 24. Check-Out: Sunday, August 26.
The trip will close by July 12th.