Fit for a Queen – KATHMANDU, NEPAL
August 9, 2012 § Leave a comment
I came across an opportunity a few years ago that changed my life. As someone who loves to travel, the chance to travel more often, to amazing destinations and at discounted prices was a no-brainer. Add the chance to earn an uncapped income and you have an amazing opportunity. As you read this Blog Post you may find yourself wondering how I did it. Just ask!
4-DAY & 3-NIGHT KATHMANDU CITY CULTURE TOUR November 11 – November 14, 2012
A superb price of around £212
Host to Queen Elizabeth II and Princess Diana in addition to many other notable dignitaries and heads of state, the Crowne Plaza Kathmandu-Soaltee in South Asia offers a luxurious, traditional retreat among a lavish and lively, 12-acre landscape. The elegantly, formal Plaza presents plush accommodations, a beauty salon, florist and spa with refreshing sauna, steam and Thai therapies. Taste a variety of the hotel’s specialty restaurants including Awadhi creations of cardamom and saffron spice, savory kebabs and korma at the Indian eatery, Kakori. Tour your taste buds with Asian-inspired dishes of Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese and Chinese cuisine in the opulent China Garden or enjoy authentic, Italian fare at the friendly Al Fresco café. Escape to the Crowne Plaza’s radiant Rodi Bar for drinks and delectable snacks or discover a variety of festive coffee bars, tearooms and bistros in the exciting city, Kathmandu.
Amid the magnificent Himalayas and ancient civilizations in the Kathmandu Valley, Nepal’s capital, Kathmandu, offers an impressive, urban center of colorful boutiques and modern flair, culture and heritage, ornate architecture and a fascinating preservation of history. The valley boasts more than 100 significant monuments and a plethora of sites to see such as the tenderly cared-for city of Bhaktapur, a trade route between Tibet and Indian and home to crafts, pottery and weaving industries. Visit the ancient palaces of Dunbar Square, Hindu Pashupatinath Temple and the grand Buddhist Stupa Syambhunath. Maximize your Kathmandu experience with a tour of the best the city has to offer including the lovely Crowne Plaza Kathmandu-Soaltee.
- 4-day and 3-night Kathmandu City Culture Tour at the 5-star Crowne Plaza Kathmandu-Soaltee.
- Meet guide at 1 p.m. for transfer from Kathmandu, Tribhuvan International Airport to hotel.
- Deluxe accommodations with twin beds. Room features air conditioning, desk, bathtub and shower, television LCD/plasma screen, and mini bar.
- Daily breakfast.
- Visit Kathmandu Durbar Square, a cluster of ancient temples, palaces, courtyards and streets that date back to the 12th and 18th centuries.
- Tour Pashupatinath, a Hindu temple on the banks of the Bagmati
- River in Deopatan, a village just northwest of Kathmandu. It is dedicated to a manifestation of Shiva called Pashupati (Lord of Animals).
- Entrance fee.
- Tour transportation with English-speaking guide.
- Hotel tax and service fees.
- Meet guide at 11 a.m. for return transfer from hotel to Kathmandu, Tribhuvan International Airport.
- The member, who booked the DreamTrip, will be emailed an e-Folder containing destination details 2 weeks prior to travel.
- If flying in, you must book your own air. We recommend flying in to Kathmandu, Tribhuvan International Airport (KTM).
Maximum occupancy 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
Contact agent for children’s rate.
Children’s pricing based on age at time of travel.
One-hour flight to view Mt. Everest available the morning of Day 2 or Day 3 for additional fee of $180 per person.
Round-trip transfers from Kathmandu, Tribhuvan International Airport to the hotel are available for other air schedules for an additional fee of $30 for car and guide each way.
Additional fee for lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
Airport Tax not included.
Check-in: 2 p.m. Check-out: 11 a.m.
Must contact your Consulate for Visa requirements.
Members requiring additional nights, not booked prior to travel, will be charged the hotel’s prevailing rate, not the DreamTrip price. Please email the DreamTrip agent with bedding requests.
Contact agent for availability and pricing for additional nights.
***Airfare not included***
The trip will close by Sept 15.