ECLECTIC, ORNATE, TRADITIONAL… MUNICH, GERMANY
August 17, 2012 § Leave a comment
I came across an opportunity a few years ago that changed my life. As someone who loves to travel, the chance to travel more often, to amazing destinations and at discounted prices was a no-brainer. Add the chance to earn an uncapped income and you have an amazing opportunity. As you read this Blog Post you may find yourself wondering how I did it. Just ask!
5-DAY & 4-NIGHT STAY AT THE COMFORT HOTEL MÜNCHEN OST October 19 – October 23, 2012
Price £68 approx
Find modern luxury amid beautiful history at the Comfort Hotel Muenchen Ost in Munich. Minutes away from numerous tourists’ attractions and activities of interest, the Comfort Hotel offers luxurious accommodations of sleek, comfortable, contemporary décor, fine dining with an array of international cuisine and a trendy bar scene. The significant, Bavarian capital city, Munich, boasts an eclectic collection of both ornate, traditional architecture and new innovative designs creating a unique landscape, ideal for exploration. See the aerodynamic sites of the BMW headquarters near Olympic Park and the illustrious home for German professional sports, Allianz Arena. Tour the inspirational, historic treasures in the city’s center square, Marienplatz, and visit one of the oldest and largest science and technology museums in the world, Deutsches Museum, on a petite island amid the River Isar. Munich entails a multitude of precious finds, and you’ll discover why at the Comfort Hotel Muenchen Ost.
- 5-day and 4-night stay at the Comfort Hotel München Ost.
- Double or twin room accommodations. These contemporary-styled rooms are air-conditioned with en-suite bathrooms, cable TV with pay-per-view movies and coffee makers. Large windows offer plenty of natural daylight while modern features provide a relaxing ambience.
- Daily buffet breakfast.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Complimentary daily newspaper
- All taxes/VAT.
- The member, who booked the DreamTrip, will be emailed an e-Folder containing destination details 2 weeks prior to travel.
- If flying in, you must book your own air. We recommend flying in to Munich Airport (MUC).
Maximum occupancy 2 adults and 1 child.
Children 12 years of age and younger are free when staying with 2 adults. (Children 13 years of age and older considered adults.)
Children’s pricing based on age at time of travel.
Check-In: 2:00 p.m. Check-Out: Noon.
Must contact your Consulate for Visa requirements.
Members requiring additional nights, not booked prior to travel, will be charged the hotel’s prevailing rate, not the DreamTrip price. Please email the DreamTrip agent with bedding requests.
Contact agent for availability and pricing for additional nights.
**Airfare not included**
The trip will close by September 17.