The Grand Court Jerusalem
August 23, 2012 § Leave a comment
I came across an opportunity a few years ago that changed my life. As someone who loves to travel, the chance to travel more often, to amazing destinations and at discounted prices was a no-brainer. Add the chance to earn an uncapped income and you have an amazing opportunity. As you read this Blog Post you may find yourself wondering how I did it. Just ask!
3-DAY & 2-NIGHT STAY AT THE THE GRAND COURT HOTEL – September 20 – September 22 2012
Price £77 approx (50% discount)
When traveling through the historical and culturally vast landscapes of Israel, you’ll find your time at the Grand Court Jerusalem to be the perfect resting place after a long day trekking through area museums, major monuments and holy sites.
The Grand Court is a modern-day haven plugged in alongside some of the most amazing Old World sites of Jerusalem. For those ready to discover this land steeped in history, you’ll find the Dome of the Rock and the Western Wall only a few steps away. Take a short drive and tour the diverse city of Tel-Aviv, the second most populous city of Israel and get a real feel for the multicultural outskirts of Jerusalem.
Your three-day stay will provide you with an Israeli breakfast buffet each morning, before you head out to explore the impressive gardens, fountains and bustling bazaars found within the walls of Israel’s capital city.
- 3-day and 2-night stay at the Grand Court Hotel Jerusalem
- Standard accommodation is lavishly furnished and equipped with every modern convenience. There are twin beds and a sofa that opens into a single bed. Air conditioning, color TV with cable and movie channels, voice mail, electronic door lock, mini-fridge , in-room safe, hairdryer and electric kettle.
- Israeli breakfast buffet
- Outdoor pool
- The member who booked the DreamTrip will be emailed an e-Folder containing destination details 2 weeks prior to travel.
- If a hosted DreamTrip, a welcome check-In on the day of arrival and Meet & Greet party, will be provided to the members and their guests.
- If flying in, you must book your own air. We recommend flying in to Tel Aviv Ben-Gurion International Airport (TLV).
Maximum occupancy 2 adults and 2 children (children 12 years of age and older considered an adult).
Contact agent/specialist for children’s pricing or one person staying in a room.
Children’s pricing based on age at time of travel.
***Kosher dietary laws are strictly observed throughout the hotel and are under the supervision of the Jerusalem Rabbinate. The hotel’s in-house rabbinical supervisor (Mashgiach) is present in all kitchen and food preparation areas. All the dairy items are “Mehadrin.”
Check-In: 3 p.m. Check out: 6 p.m.
Must contact your Consulate for Visa requirements.
Members requiring additional nights, not booked prior to travel, will be charged the hotel’s prevailing rate, not the DreamTrip price. Please email the DreamTrip Specialist with bedding requests.
Contact Specialist for availability and pricing for additional nights.
**Airfare not included**
Для поддержки на русском, пожалуйста пишите на адрес: firstname.lastname@example.org
“For translation in Russian please email email@example.com”
firstname.lastname@example.org: לעזרה בשפה עברית, אנא שלח מייל
“For translation in Hebrew please email email@example.com”