August 30, 2012 § Leave a comment
I came across an opportunity a few years ago that changed my life. As someone who loves to travel, the chance to travel more often, to amazing destinations and at discounted prices was a no-brainer. Add the chance to earn an uncapped income and you have an amazing opportunity. As you read this Blog Post you may find yourself wondering how I did it. Just ask!
Make your way to the exciting seaport city of Eilat, a pristine collection of natural beauty, adventure and seaside luxury. Graced by the tropical Red Sea, pristine Gulf of Aqaba and globally acclaimed, crowning coral reefs, the lively, coastal city presents an exceptional collection of breathtaking sites, colorful activities and energetic nightlife. Experience the seashores and glorious waters adorned with exotic marine life and flora. See Coral Beach Nature Reserve and visit the Underwater Observatory Marine Park with an interesting museum, thrilling simulation rides and shark, turtle and stingray tanks or Dolphin Reef where you can swim and play with friendly, resident dolphins. Explore the Negev Desert landscape and enjoy an exhilarating camel tour, the sensory delight of King City Theme Park, the copper mines and natural art of Timna Valley Park, Eilat Promenade or Ice Park. Enjoy scuba diving all year in this favorite, tropic destination and bird watching daily with an active path of African and European migration. Delight in the renewed Orchid Hotel Eilat with astonishing sea views and fascinating, Far Eastern-style comfort, blissful amenities and exceptional hospitality. You’ll experience the holiday of a lifetime when you retreat to the seaside luxury of Eilat and the Orchid Hotel Eilat.
- 4-day and 3-night stay at the Orchid Hotel & Resort Eilat.
- Siam Wing accommodations located at the top of the mountain and overlooking the breathtaking beauty of the Red Sea. Each room offers LCD satellite TV, mini refrigerator and balconies with a stunning view.
- Half board, breakfast and dinner.
- Bicycles for fun rides in the area, on loan.
- Gym for a refreshing aerobic activity, 7 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- All taxes.
- The member who booked the DreamTrip will be emailed an e-Folder containing destination details 2 weeks prior to travel.
- If a hosted DreamTrip, a Welcome Check-In on the day of arrival and Meet & Greet Party, will be provided to the members and their guests.
- If flying in, you must book your own air. We recommend flying in to Eilat Airport (ETH).
Maximum occupancy 2 adults and 2 children, 2-12 years of age.
Infants 1 year of age and younger, are $25 per infant for crib and insurance.
Check-In: 3 pm Check-Out: 11 am
Contact agent/specialist for children’s pricing. (12 years and older considered an adult.)
Children’s pricing based on age at time of travel.
Must contact your Consulate for Visa requirements.
Members requiring additional nights, not booked prior to travel, will be charged the hotel’s prevailing rate, not the DreamTrip price. Please email the DreamTrip Specialist with bedding requests.
Contact specialist for availability and pricing for additional nights.
**Air not included**
The trip will close by October 24.
Для поддержки на русском, пожалуйста пишите на адрес: email@example.com
“For translation in Russian please email firstname.lastname@example.org”
email@example.com: לעזרה בשפה עברית, אנא שלח מייל
“For translation in Hebrew please email firstname.lastname@example.org”