Breathtaking Venice, Italy
October 1, 2012 § Leave a comment
Price £404 Approx (40% member saving)
The Hotel Westin Europa & Regina represent the joing of 18th and 19th century palaces. Steeped in history involving illustrious Venetian families and famed artists, the hotel underwent careful renovations to bring it into the modern age.
Treat yourself royally at The Westin Europa & Regina with a great location on the Grand Canal just minutes from Piazza San Marco. You’ll be rewarded with views of Venice that span from St. George’s Island to Punta della Dogana, and from beautiful Santa Maria della Salute church opposite to the Peggy Guggenheim Collection and beyond.
Inside the Westins’ doors, the atmosphere of the spacious salons, sumptuous accommodations and the creativity of Restaurant La Cusina will have you indulging in the grand Venetian life. If informality is more your style, try La Chi..chetteria, the hotels bacaro serving ombre and cicchetti.
Relax and enjoy your stay, the knowledgeable multilingual staff and 24-hour Clefs d’Or Concierge Venice will be at your full disposal.
Murano, Burano and Torcello Half-Day Sightseeing Tour.
Explore the famous islands of the Venice lagoon – Murano, Burano and Torcello – on a half-day excursion. You’ll see a glass-blowing display on Murano, shop for lace on Burano and visit Venice’s first church on the tranquil island of Torcello. The morning or afternoon tour is a great introduction to the magical islands of the Venetian lagoon.
- 4 hour tour of Murano, Burano and Torcello.
- Visit the three most famous islands in the Venetian lagoon on one half-day tour.
- Glass-blowing factory and museum on Murano.
- Shop for lace on Burano, Venice’s oldest church on Torcello.
- Choice of morning or afternoon tours.
- Professional commentary provided by your expert English-speaking guide.
*Tour does not include hotel pick up. Tour departs from the Alilaguna pier in front of the Royal Gardens (Giardinetti Reali) at San Marco.
- 4-day & 3-night stay at the 5-star Westin Europa & Regina
- Classic double accommodations feature period style decor. Find peace and tranquility in the plush Westin Heavenly Bed. Marble bathrooms feature double shower heads and scented White Tea Aloe amenities. Each room includes minibar, flat screen satellite TV and opening windows to take in the sites of Venice.
- Choice of 1 king or 2 twin beds (based on availability, must advise agent of preference).
- Daily American breakfast buffet.
- Murano, Burano and Torcello half day sightseeing cruise.
- If flying in, you must book your own air. We recommend flying in to Venice Marco Polo (VCE).