See the Terracotta Army
October 1, 2012 § Leave a comment
I came across an opportunity a few years ago that changed my life. As someone who loves to travel, the chance to travel more often, to amazing destinations and at discounted prices was a no-brainer. Add the chance to earn an uncapped income and you have an amazing opportunity. As you read this Blog Post you may find yourself wondering how I did it. Just ask!
Price £198 Approx (36% member saving)
The Garden Hotel Xian is an oasis of space and calm that offers a spectacular view of the big wild goose pagoda. It recaptures the sprit of the Tang Dynasty and brings you closer to the heart of ancient china. The hotel is also near Xi’an Qujiang Haiyang World and Shaanxi History Museum.
The Garden Hotel Xian is designed in a garden-style setting with a beautiful pavilion and a peaceful pond, close to the city center. It’s an ideal place of tourism, holiday and recreation.
More than 8,000 buried terracotta warriors constructed as funerary art in the third century of the Qin dynasty stand sentinel to the emperor Qin Shi Huang’s mausoleum and are symbols of ancient Chinese belief and custom; these intriguing structures include chariots and horses and are renowned hallmarks to tradition in a city that lies on the eastern end of the famous Silk Road and has become a relevant destination for travelers lucky enough to visit China’s cradle of antiquity: Xian. Visitors revel in this place, not merely for its Chinese and Buddhist monuments, including the Xian Big Wild Goose Pagoda, but also for its Sichuan food and Guangdong delicacies, its antique markets, folk crafts, and incredible performances at the Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show, and the Shaanxi Opera. Also of mention are the architecture and pavilions and the neighborhoods and temples that make Xian one of the most beautiful and captivating cities in the world.
- 4-day and 3-night stay at the 4-Star Xian Garden Hotel.
- Standard accommodations with twin beds. Rooms feature balcony, writing desk, television, mini bar, air conditioning and private bathroom.
- Round-trip Xian Yang International airport transfers to/from the hotel with a guide.
- Visit the Big Wild Goose Pagoda built in 652 during the reign of Emperor Gaozong of the Tang Dynasty.
- You will also visit the world famous Terracotta Warriors and Horses which is only part of the mausoleum of Emperor Qin Shi Huang.
- Private guide included for sightseeing tours.
- Daily breakfast.
- All taxes.
- The member, who booked the DreamTrip, will be emailed an e-Folder containing destination details 2 weeks prior to travel.
- If flying in, you must book your own air. We recommend flying in to Xian Yang International Airport (XIY).
Maximum occupancy 2 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child.
Children 1 year of age and younger, free sharing bed with adult. Children 2-12 years of age with height below 3 feet, $169.00. (13 years and above considered an adult.)
Children’s pricing based on age at time of travel.
Check-In: 2 p.m. Check-Out: Noon.
Pay gratuities in cash directly to guide and driver.
Provide flight information by April 10 to qualify for transfers.Transfers only available on designated days. If you come in early or stay late, you must arrange your own transfers.
Arrive in Xian before 1 p.m. to join the half day city tour. (May 24 )
Contact your Consulate for Visa requirements.
Members requiring additional nights, not booked prior to travel, will be charged the hotel’s prevailing rate, not the DreamTrip price. Please email the DreamTrip Specialist with bedding requests.
Contact Specialist for availability and pricing for additional nights.
** Airfare not included**
The trip will close by March 21.