October 11, 2012 § Leave a comment
ROME, ITALY, 4-DAY & 3-NIGHT STAY AT THE 4-STAR HOTEL DEI MELLINI
Superbly located on the right bank of the Tiber, between the Spanish Steps and St. Peter’s Cathedral, the Dei Mellini Hotel is an ideal destination to discover the beautiful sights of Rome and visit the best shopping and business areas.
The hotel welcomes guests in a prestigious 19th-century building situated in the city’s historic center very close to the Vatican and within a short walk from Trinità dei Monti, the Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon and Piazza Navona.
The nearby underground station, in addition to the many bus lines running through the area, provides with quick and easy access to rest of the Eternal City and all its most celebrated monuments. The hotel can provide round-trip transfers and offers a secure parking garage.
Aside from all culinary wonders that abound in Rome, guests of the Hotel dei Mellini have the option of breakfast, a bar for drinks and snacks and room service. A gym and solarium are available for your well being. Warm hospitality and impeccable service will make your stay a pleasant and memorable one.
- 4-day and 3-night stay at the 4-Star Hotel dei Mellini.
- Upgraded deluxe double room. Refined elegance in a spacious room furnished in a modern English style with Art Deco inspiration. Room offers en-suite marble bathroom, sitting area and mini bar.
- Breakfast daily.
- Fruit basket in room.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Eternal Rome “Skip the Line” tour featuring the Trevi Fountain, Navonna Square, the Pantheon and St. Peter’s Basilica.
- All taxes/VAT.
- The member, who booked the DreamTrip, will be emailed an e-Folder containing destination details 2 weeks prior to travel.
- If flying in, you must book your own air. We recommend flying in to Leonardo da Vinci di Fiumicino airport Rome, Italy (FCO).*Discounted airfare on American Airlines may be available for this DreamTrip from your location. See below for more information.
Maximum occupancy 2 adults and 1 child.
1 child 8 years of age and younger is free when staying with 2 adults. Bed and Breakfast only.
(Children 9 years of age and older are considered adults.) Contact agent for child tour rates.
Check-In: 2:00 p.m. Check-Out: 12:00 p.m. Must contact your Consulate for Visa requirements.
Members requiring additional nights, not booked prior to travel, will be charged the hotel’s prevailing rate, not the DreamTrip price. Please email the DreamTrip agent with bedding requests.
Contact agent for availability and pricing for additional nights.
**Airfare not included**
The trip will close by October 19th.
Must be 18 years of age.
Not recommended for people with a handicap or health issues.
Minimum number of participants is 6. If that minimum is not booked, this trip may be cancelled. You will be notified 30 days before departure if the minimum is not reached.
**Voluntour members are required to purchase travel and medical insurance from the vendor of their choice. Proof of insurance must be received two weeks before travel.