October 11, 2012 § Leave a comment
I came across an opportunity a few years ago that changed my life. As someone who loves to travel, the chance to travel more often, to amazing destinations and at discounted prices was a no-brainer. Add the chance to earn an uncapped income and you have an amazing opportunity. As you read this Blog Post you may find yourself wondering how I did it. Just ask!
Price £1,359 Approx
Step back in time with a tour through Peru’s ancient civilizations and explore South America’s treasure-filled countryside crowned with magnificent Andes Mountains and Peruvian tropical forests, edging the coast of the Pacific Ocean. Experience the capital city of Lima, also known as the City of Kings, graced with plentiful green parks, exciting beaches and exceptional nightlife. Stroll among the seaport city’s amazing statues and fountains, historical monuments and museums, interesting galleries and Spanish Neoclassicism and Colonial architecture decorating downtown. A beautiful blend of Amerindian and Spanish traditions come together complementing European, African and Asian prestige, offering a diverse collection of entertaining bars and restaurants with unique art, music and cuisine. Enjoy some of the fruits of Peru including fresh seafood, globally captivating beaches perfect for surfing, thrilling casinos, exhilarating sightseeing and shopping.Make your way to the mountain range of Cuzco, an original Inca city and now World Heritage Site, topped with the prevailing monument, Cristo Blanco, pre-Columbian plazas, streets and buildings, the picturesque neighborhood of Barrio de San Blas, Cuzco’s most visited street, Calle Hatun Rumiyuq, cathedrals and terraced ruins of one of Peru’s most popular attractions, Machu Picchu. Explore the Historical Sanctuary of Machu Picchu and its classical Inca-style highlights such as Intihuatana, a ritual stone linked to the celebrated Inca Calendar, the Temple of the Sun and Room of the Three Windows. You’ll discover some of the best of South America with a memorable experience through the treasures of Peru.
- 7-day and 6-night Tour Ancient Civilizations Peru.
- First-class or deluxe accommodation with private facilities.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary.
- Private round trip airport transfers.
- Travel to Pisac to see the ruins of an ancient citadel that once controlled a route that connected the Inca Empire with the Paucartambo River.
- Tour Cuzco, the oldest inhabited city in the Western Hemisphere.
- English-speaking guides during touring.
- Entrance fees.
- Ride the rails through the Urabamba Valley aboard the panoramic Vistadome train.
- Visit the famous Larco Museum in Lima.
- Flights Lima–Cuzco.
- Private sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Tour the fascinating Sacsayhuaman fortress.
- Explore the extraordinary 16th century ruins of enigmatic Machu Picchu, made up of two clearly different sectors, one agricultural and the other urban.
- The member, who booked the DreamTrip, will be emailed an e-Folder containing destination details 2 weeks prior to travel.
- If flying in, you must book your own air. We recommend flying to Lima, Peru (LIM-Jorge Chavez Intl.).
Maximum occupancy 2 adults.
Single price may be available, check with specialist.
Rooms accommodating more than 2 people on request.
Children 2-12 years of age are discounted, check with specialist.
Space for children and triples are limited.
Members requiring additional nights, not booked prior to travel, will be charged the hotel’s prevailing rate, not the DreamTrips price. Please email the DreamTrips specialist with bedding requests.
Contact specialist for availability and pricing for additional nights.
Prices could change to cover increased costs of tariffs, taxes, park fees and fluctuations in foreign exchange markets.
**Airfare not included**
(except for the Lima – Cuzco flight – subject to fuel surcharge)
The trip will close by June 1st.