A little bit of Spain
October 22, 2012 § Leave a comment
I came across an opportunity a few years ago that changed my life. As someone who loves to travel, the chance to travel more often, to amazing destinations and at discounted prices was a no-brainer. Add the chance to earn an uncapped income and you have an amazing opportunity. As you read this Blog Post you may find yourself wondering how I did it. Just ask!
Price £143 Approx (31% saving)
Blessed by the light of the Costa del Sol, Gran Hotel Benahavis is the ideal place for both couples and families in search of a healthy style of tourism and tranquility, as well as golf aficionados. Surrounded by mountains, it is the perfect place for those who want to forget it all and immerse themselves in nature, comfort and luxury. Recreation facilities include 2 pools, 2 children’s pools, 1 outdoor Jacuzzi, video games and pool table. In addition the Spa offers a wet zone with hydrotherapy pool and Jacuzzis, Swedish Sauna, Turkish steam room and fitness center.
The Hotel features 2 restaurants, 1 bar, a terrace bar and snack restaurant and room service, or opt for a short walk to town where you will discover more than 30 restaurants to choose from. The Gran Hotel Benahavis, prides itself on first-class personalized customer service and will provide the warmest of welcomes.
- 8-day and 7-night stay at the 4-Star Gran Hotel Benehavis.
- Standard room accommodations. These spacious and elegant 344 sq. feet rooms are decorated in soft, neutral tones.
Complete with mini-bar, satellite TV, and en-suite bathrooms equipped with bath/showers.
- Daily buffet breakfast.
- 1 complimentary spa entrance per person.
- 50% off additional spa entry.
- All taxes/VAT.
- A Host will be provided with 20 adults booking. Please see disclaimer below for more details.
- The member, who booked the DreamTrip, will be emailed an e-Folder containing destination details 2 weeks prior to travel.
- A Welcome Check-In and Meet & Greet Cocktail Party will be provided with a Hosted DreamTrip.
- If flying in, you must book your own air. We recommend flying in to Malaga International Airport (AGP).
Maximum occupancy 2 adults and 1 child.
Children 11 years of age and younger are free when staying with 2 adults.
(Children 12 years of age and older considered an adult.)
Children’s pricing based on age at time of travel.
Single rates available, contact specialist for details.
Check-In: 1 p.m. Check-Out: Noon.
Must contact your Consulate for Visa requirements.
Members requiring additional nights, not booked prior to travel, will be charged the hotel’s prevailing rate, not the DreamTrip price. Please email the DreamTrip specialist with bedding requests.
Contact specialist for availability and pricing for additional nights.
**Airfare not included**
The trip will close by November 7th.