October 31, 2012 § Leave a comment
I came across an opportunity a few years ago that changed my life. As someone who loves to travel, the chance to travel more often, to amazing destinations and at discounted prices was a no-brainer. Add the chance to earn an uncapped income and you have an amazing opportunity. As you read this Blog Post you may find yourself wondering how I did it. Just ask!
Price £622 Approx (25% saving)
Immerse yourself in the islands aboard the Celebrity Century. Indulge in world-class restaurants, Broadway-style shows, a luxurious spa and amenities that rival the grandest hotel on land while you hop from one island to the next. Your first stop, Honolulu, offers multiple attractions, from Pearl Harbor to Iolani Palace, a landmark listed on the National Register of Historic Places. You’ll enjoy exploring this city, which seems to rise up out of the lush Hawaiian flora. Experience a Hawaiian sunset or enjoy a luau full of Hawaiian food, entertainment and fun. Next stop Maui. The most prominent feature is Haleakala, the world’s largest dormant volcano. And from the historic town of Lahaina, you might also witness one of nature’s greatest spectacles: the annual migration of humpback whales returning to their winter feeding grounds, which takes place between December and March. Hilo, also known as the big Island, is home to two of the most spectacular waterfalls in all of creation: Rainbow Falls in the south and the mammoth Akaka Falls in the north. Hilo is also home to Volcanoes National Park and the imposing Kilauea Volcano. Beaches of all colors, you select the color of sand you would like to see, with Green and Black sand beaches, you will truly not forget the beauty of this island. Last stop was once the seat of power from which the great King Kamehameha ruled his island empire. Located on the picturesque Kona Coast, where some of the world’s best coffee is harvested, Kailua-Kona is close to the marine sanctuary of Kealakekua Bay. This snorkeling haven is also home to the Captain Cook Monument. You are sure to enjoy this wonderful DreamTrip experience.
- 15-night cruise on the Celebrity Century.
- Choice of casual buffet dining on deck or gourmet dining geared toward every taste or style.
- You can be hundreds of miles out at sea yet still be connected to the rest of the world. With all the hip high-tech spots and classes onboard, your cruise is the perfect time to learn how to edit a video of your vacation, when you’re right in the middle of it. Or, enhance your digital skills and post all your photos to a website.
- You can play pool volleyball, join in a trivia contest, have fun with poolside events or just lay out by the pool and read a good book while getting a tan.
- There is always on-board entertainment, day and night.
- The kids aren’t left out either. There are programs for all ages filled with fun and entertainment.
- Gratuities not included – average $11.50 per day.
- A Host will be provided with 20 adults booking. Please see disclaimer below for more details.
- If a hosted DreamTrip, a Welcome Check-In on the day of arrival and Meet & Greet Party will be provided to members and their guests.
- If flying in, you must book your own air. We recommend flying in to San Diego (SAN). *Discounted airfare may be available for this DreamTrip from your location. See below for more information.
Expectant mothers are prohibited from traveling on this DreamTrip if pregnancy is 23 weeks or longer on date of travel. Penalties will apply if cancellation is required.
Name changes are considered a cancellation and will require re-booking, if space still available.
Members limited to one cabin only unless booking for children the age of 18 and under.
Booking for other members is not permitted.
The member who booked the DreamTrip will be emailed an e-Folder containing destination details 2 weeks prior to travel.
**Airfare not included**