November 26, 2012 § Leave a comment
I came across an opportunity a few years ago that changed my life. As someone who loves to travel, the chance to travel more often, to amazing destinations and at discounted prices was a no-brainer. Add the chance to earn an uncapped income and you have an amazing opportunity. As you read this Blog Post you may find yourself wondering how I did it. Just ask!
Price £80 Approx (28% saving)
Nestled high above the energy of Mouzaki, Greece, and enveloped with a backdrop of flourishing forests and foliage, the Mouzaki Palace Hotel & Spa is a charming retreat, featuring picturesque, panoramic views of the city and Thessaly prairie; tranquil fountains; indoor and outdoor pools; modern amenities; exquisite cuisine; and the calming Aphrodite Spa with Solarium. Situated between vast country landscape and the activity of the city, the Palace and its surroundings offer an abundance of options for recreation. Enjoy eco-tours, explore nearby villages, and bask in the beauty of Mouzaki’s lakes and beaches. Walk along the banks of the Pamissos river, hike the trails of nearby Mavrommati, or rock climb and paraglide in likes of Porti. Ride a horse beside the waters of Plastira Lake, neighboring the city of Karditsa; practice archery; or trek the beach of Pezoula. Discover the Mouzaki region, rich with museums exhibiting archaeological treasures, local monuments, historical landmarks, monasteries and religious sites of great cultural and architectural ornamentation.
Celebrate your new year in the global destination of Mouzaki, a year-round getaway, ideal for leisure.
MOUZAKI PALACE HOTEL & SPA, the new jewel of western Thessaly,is built on a hill on the outskirts of the city of Mouzaki. Surrounded by a forest of oaks and chestnut trees, it offers a panoramic view of the city and the plain of Thessaly, in a natural scenery that will enchant you.
The hotel is just 20 minutes away from the city of Karditsa and 15 minutes from the city of Trikala, making it the centre of the most popular destinations, such as the most beautiful lake of Greece, lake Plastiras (20 min.), the magnificent Pertouli (20 min.) and the enchanting Meteora (35 min.). You are given so the chance to enjoy both our warm hospitality, our local traditions and at the same time to escape with a great number of alternative activities.
- 3-day and 2-night Yoga and Wellness Weekend with Half Board at the Mouzaki Palace
- Standard Rooms consist of one bedroom with double bed or two single beds, bathroom with bath or shower and balcony. The rooms provide mini bar, safe, cable TV, internet, hair dryer and a small living room. The decoration is modern, characterized by comfort and earthy tones. It is about 26 m and can accommodate two or three people. Contact agent with bedding preference.
- Half board to include breakfast and dinner.
- 3 Yoga/Pilates lessons with accomplished instructors.
- Complimentary use of indoor heated pool, jacuzzi and gym.
- 20% discount on all spa treatments.
- Complimentary Internet access in lobby area.
- All taxes/VAT.
- Host will be provided on all DreamTrips with 20 or more adults traveling.
- A Welcome Check-In and Meet & Greet Cocktail Party will be provided with a Hosted DreamTrip.
- Air transportation is not included. The closest commercial airport is Thessalonki Airport (SKG) 2 1/2 hours.
Maximum occupancy is 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children with a sofa bed.
Children ages 0-4 are free on baby cot and $52 for on sofa bed. Second child age 2-4 on is $52 on sofa bed.
Children ages 5-11 will require an extra bed and be charged charge $52.00.
Children’s rates are based on bed and breakfast only and if half board is available for an additional $26 per child.
(Children 12 years of age and older are considered adults and will require triple rate.)
Children’s pricing based on age at time of travel.
Single and triple rates available. Contact specialist for details.
Check-In: 2 p.m. Check-Out: Noon.
Must contact your consulate for visa requirements.
Members requiring additional nights, not booked prior to travel, will be charged the hotel’s prevailing rate, not the DreamTrip price. Please email the DreamTrip Specialist with bedding requests.
Contact Specialist for availability and pricing for additional nights.
The member, who booked the DreamTrip, will be emailed an e-Folder containing destination details 2 weeks prior to travel.
**Airfare not included**
The trip will close by December 4.