January 15, 2013 § Leave a comment
I came across an opportunity a few years ago that changed my life. As someone who loves to travel, the chance to travel more often, to amazing destinations and at discounted prices was a no-brainer. Add the chance to earn an uncapped income and you have an amazing opportunity. As you read this Blog Post you may find yourself wondering how I did it. Just ask!
4-DAY & 3-NIGHT STAY AT 4-STAR HELIOTROPE HOTEL March 8 – March 11, 2013
Price £61 Approx (30% Saving)
The Heliotrope Resort Hotel is a casual 4-star hotel located on the island of Lesvos (Greece’s third largest island) in the eastern Aegean Sea. Conveniently situated just 30 meters from the sea and 100 meters from the beach, the design and architecture perfectly complement the natural environment. A year-round resort, the mild climate offers warm weather year round and plenty of sunshine. The hotel offers an adult and child saltwater pool, Jacuzzi, semi-cafeteria, snack bar-restaurant, 2 bars (including pool bar) and room service.
Set sail to the beautiful Greek isle of Lesvos, also known as “Emerald Island,” and the lovely coastal town of Mytilene, adorning seven verdant hills, overlooking the grand Aegean Sea. Explore the regal island of Lesvos, flourishing with fruit and olive trees, hot springs, petrified forests and rich history. Unwind in the exciting life of Mytilene, presenting a kaleidoscope of attractions and seaside luxury. Discover Mytilene’s energetic streets, graced with ornate architecture and glorious churches, inspirational, neo-classical homes and amazing Mediterranean natural beauty. Stroll the marketplace and Ermou Street and relax waterside with a refreshing Ouzo beverage and mezes. Enjoy two scenic gulfs and endless beaches, a guided trekking tour, mountain-biking, horseback riding, tennis and scuba diving. See the crowning Genovese Castle of Mytilene and Statue of Liberty, the Castle of Sigri or nearby Molyvos, the Ancient Theatre of Mytilini and neighboring Turkish cities Ayvalic, Dikili and Izmir. Get away to Greece and satisfy your senses seaside in the hospitality of Mytilene.
- 4-day and 3-night stay at the Heliotrope Resort Hotel
- Standard double room accommodations feature a balcony with views of the sea/coast. Rooms complete with satellite TV, mini-bar, in-room safe and en-suite bathroom with shower or tub.
- American buffet breakfast daily.
- One Greek night buffet dinner with live music (March 10).
- Welcome drink.
- All taxes/VAT.
- A Host will be provided with 20 adults booking. Please see disclaimer below for more details.
- If a hosted DreamTrip, a Welcome Check-In on the day of arrival and Meet & Greet Party will be provided to the members and their guests.
- Air transportation is not included. The closest commercial airport is Mytilene International Airport (MJT).
Maximum occupancy 2 adults and 1 child or 3 adults.
Children 1 year of age and younger are free and children 2-12 years of age are $47 when accompanied by 2 adults in existing bedding. (Children 13 years of age and older considered adults.)
Children’s pricing based on age at time of travel.
Check-in: 2 p.m. Check-out: noon.
The member who booked the DreamTrip will be emailed an e-Folder containing destination details 2 weeks prior to travel.
**Air not included**
The trip will close by February 8th.