February 19, 2013 § Leave a comment
I came across an opportunity a few years ago that changed my life. As someone who loves to travel, the chance to travel more often, to amazing destinations and at discounted prices was a no-brainer. Add the chance to earn an uncapped income and you have an amazing opportunity. As you read this Blog Post you may find yourself wondering how I did it. Just ask!
4-DAY & 3-NIGHT STAY AT GRAND SERAI CONGRESS & SPA WITH RAFTING April 26 – April 29, 2013
Price £141 Approx (30% saving)
Experience the romantic air of Ioannina, a charming Greek castle town, featuring a splendid collection of interesting attractions, festive eateries, pristine natural beauty, elegant luxury and significant history. Upon entering the monumental gates of this graceful city, explore its colorful world of Jewish-, Muslim- and Christian-inspired décor, including once-grand mansions now turned into museums, traditional-style buildings, historic monasteries, picturesque neighborhoods, and the lively bustle of contemporary streets such as Avérof and Aneksartisías. Savor tsípouro and lake favorites, like trout and frogs’ legs, saving room for the popular local desert, “yianniotiko.” Tour the Archaeological, Folk Art, Byzantine and Pavlos Vrellis Greek History museums. Discover Greece’s countryside, adorned with romantic bridges, architecture, art and more. See Old Town and Perama Cave and then enjoy a bike ride around Lake Pamvotida and a boat ride around the scenic isle of Ioánnina.
Whatever you choose, you’ll find plenty to do in the captivating life of intriguing Ioánnina.
Built on a 13-acre estate within the heart of Ioannina lies the Grand Serai Congress Spa & Hotel. A true palace in and of itself, it combines the best of traditional values with new standards in service and unprecedented luxury.
This 5-star hotel is known for its friendly staff, exceptional comfort and attention to detail. Let the Grand Serai Congress Spa & Hotel be your home away from home on your DreamTrip to Ioannina.
- 4-day and 3-night stay at the Grand Serai Congress & Spa Hotel.
- Standard double-room accommodations with satellite TV, a mini-bar, and an en-suite bathroom that includes a plush bathrobe and slippers for use during your stay.
- Half-board includes an American breakfast buffet and a 4-course dinner or buffet dinner served in the main restaurant.
- Rafting excursion on the Arachtho River with a barbecue lunch and souvenir photo. For more information, click here.
- 20 percent discount on all spa treatments.
- A host will be provided with 20 adults booking. Please see disclaimer below for more details.
- If a hosted DreamTrip, a Welcome Check-In on the day of arrival and Meet & Greet Party will be provided to members and their guests.
- Air transportation is not included. The closest commercial airport is Ioannina National Airport (IOA)
Maximum occupancy is 3 adults.
Children ages 5 and younger are free, children ages 6-11 are $80, and children and teens ages 12-17 are $112.
Children’s pricing is based on age at time of travel.
Contact your consulate for visa requirements.
Members requiring additional nights, not booked prior to travel, will be charged the hotel’s prevailing rate, not the DreamTrip price. Please email the DreamTrip specialist with bedding requests.
Contact specialist for availability and pricing for additional nights.
Check-in: 2 p.m. Check-out: noon
The member who booked the DreamTrip will be emailed an e-folder containing destination details 2 weeks prior to travel.
**Airfare not included.**
The trip will close by March 25.