SLOVENIA AND CROATIA Tour
March 13, 2013 § Leave a comment
I came across an opportunity a few years ago that changed my life. As someone who loves to travel, the chance to travel more often, to amazing destinations and at discounted prices was a no-brainer. Add the chance to earn an uncapped income and you have an amazing opportunity. As you read this Blog Post you may find yourself wondering how I did it. Just ask!
SLOVENIA AND CROATIA
9-DAY & 8-NIGHT TOUR OF SLOVENIA & CROATIA – October 12 – October 20, 2013
Price £980 Approx (23% saving)
Discover Slovenia, rich with historical castles, intriguing forests and lush vineyards, some of the oldest grapevine in the world, and the Karst Plateau. Explore caves and rich thermal springs, which have been loved by residents since the days of the Romans. Renew amid the holiday air of Croatia, offering a lavish collection of islands and beaches, transparent waters and colorful reefs, adventurous cliffs, and unique culture.
There’s no better way to experience Central Europe than by sampling the life of Slovenia and Croatia.
- 9-day and 8-night fully escorted tour of Slovenia and Croatia.
- Airport transfers upon arrival and departure.
- Sightseeing by luxury coach with reclining seats and large windows to ensure panoramic views.
- The services of a professional tour director during your stay.
- First-class hotels with a private bath and shower for 8 nights.
- 8 buffet breakfasts.
- 5 dinners.
- 7 half-day sightseeing tours with local guides in Dubrovnik, Split, Plitvice Lakes, Postojna Caves, Bled, Ljubljana and Zagreb.
- Visits and admission to Rector’s Palace, Franciscan Monastery Pharmacy, Diocletian’s Palace, Plitvice Lakes National Park, Postojna Caves, Bled Castle and Zagreb Cathedral.
- All tours include a headset.
- All taxes, hotel service charges and porterage for one suitcase per person.
- Air transportation is not included. The closest commercial airport is Dubrovnik Airport (DBV) for your inbound flight, and the closest commercial airport for your outbound flight from Zagreb Airport (ZAG).
Interested in the amazing SLOVENIA AND CROATIA Tour? Get in touch and book this limited time deal quickly.
Maximum occupancy is 2 adults.
Check with specialist for single-person pricing (must be 21 to travel alone).
Triple and quad pricing is subject to request only. Check with specialist for availability and pricing.
Children ages 8 and younger are not permitted on this DreamTrip.
Children ages 9–18 may be eligible for a discount—check with your DreamTrips specialist for details.
Children’s pricing is based on age at time of travel.
Provide flight information to your DreamTrips specialist for your transfers.
Optional activities to enhance your DreamTrips experience will be available to purchase from your tour director upon arrival.
A valid passport that expires at least 6 months after this DreamTrips is required.
Must contact your consulate for visa requirements.
Members requiring additional nights, not booked prior to travel, will be charged the hotel’s prevailing rate, not the DreamTrip price. Please email the DreamTrip specialist with bedding requests.
Contact specialist for availability and pricing for additional nights.
The member who booked the DreamTrip will be emailed an e-folder containing destination details 2 weeks prior to travel.
**Airfare not included.**