WILD WEST ADVENTURE
April 9, 2013 § Leave a comment
I came across an opportunity a few years ago that changed my life. As someone who loves to travel, the chance to travel more often, to amazing destinations and at discounted prices was a no-brainer. Add the chance to earn an uncapped income and you have an amazing opportunity. As you read this Blog Post you may find yourself wondering how I did it. Just ask!
WILD WEST ADVENTURE
8-DAY & 7-NIGHT WILD WEST ADVENTURE- June 16 – June 23, 2013
Price £978 Approx (22% saving)
Step into another time and place with a journey through the ambitious Wild West. Experience the breathtaking landscape where early settlers once staked their claim and defended their communities, cultures merged and ultimately states were formed giving birth to the great nation of America we know today. Travel through the West, home of the Pony Express, Oregon Trail and inspiration behind “Buffalo Bill” Cody’s Wild West shows. Explore the Rocky Mountains, Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Park making your way from Salt Lake City, Utah to Jackson, Wyoming, down Snake River and ultimately to Cody where you’ll spend some time on a ranch; advance to Keystone, South Dakota, Hill City and Denver, Colorado witnessing the grand sites of Mount Rushmore, Shoshone Canyon, Thunderhead Mountain and towering Absaroka Range.
Uncover the highly traveled earth where fortune-seekers passed during the days of the California Gold Rush; and see the revealing beauty of the West now that the winter snow has melted. Begin in the exciting capital of Utah, Salt Lake City, enveloped by the Oquirrh and Wasatch Mountains and “the beaches” of once prehistoric, Lake Bonneville. Enjoy the city’s farmer’s markets, galleries and living history at This Is The Place Heritage Park with seasonal activities including pony rides, train-guided historical tours and a Native American Village. Visit the scenic respite of Jackson Hole, rich with western heritage and unique wildlife, the historic city of Cody, founded by Colonel William F. “Buffalo Bill” Cody, the “City of Gold,” Keystone, the picturesque setting of Hill City and the diverse city of Denver. Experience a new adventure with your memory making tour through the American frontier and the Wild West.
Say ‘Howdy!’ and get ready for a tour filled with scenes of the Old West. Experience the natural wonders of Yellowstone National Park and get a taste of exciting ranch life at The Ranch at Ucross. Saddle up for a horseback ride and rub shoulders with true wranglers as you discover the unique wildlife of Bear County USA and the majesty of the iconic Mount Rushmore by day and night on this wild west tour.
Follow trails blazed by rugged mountain men centuries ago, cross the famous Oregon Trail and follow the historic Snake River to the authentic Old West town of Jackson. Passing through the town’s famous landmark arch of tangled elk antlers, walk back into history as you explore the Town Square with its Western boardwalks, craft boutiques and ice cream shops—all surrounded by the majestic Rockies. Come nightfall enjoy a Western-style Chuckwagon dinner and show.
- 8-day and 7-night Wild West Adventure.
- First-class hotel accommodations featuring twin rooms and private facilities. All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes are included.
- Airport transfers are provided on Day 1 and Day 8.
- In Jackson, view the famous landmark of tangled elk antlers; enjoy an evening of Western entertainment.
- Journey through dramatic scenery in Grand Teton National Park and stop at beautiful Jenny Lake.
- Discover the natural wonders of Yellowstone National Park, including geysers, mud pots, bubbling pools and Yellowstone Falls, in America’s first National Park.
- Visit the Buffalo Bill Historical Center in Cody and learn about the Wild West.
- Stay on a real working dude ranch, enjoy an evening campfire with s’mores, and choose from a range of included activities at the Ranch at Ucross.
- Spend two nights in the gold rush boomtown of Keystone; explore the area and feel the spirit of the Wild West.
- At Thunderhead Mountain, gaze in awe at the Crazy Horse Memorial honoring the famous chief of the Lakota people.
- Visit this iconic American monument, Mount Rushmore.
- Enjoy a drive through Bear Country USA and see young bears up close during a walk through the Wildlife Center.
- Ride through the scenic Black Hills aboard the historic steam engine 1880 Train.
- Travel by luxury air-conditioned coach with reclining seats and onboard restroom.
- The services of a professional travel director throughout your journey.
- Complimentary keepsake photo and My Journey book.
- Audio headsets for all guided visits and included sightseeing.
- All meals as listed in the itinerary including a kick-off party with light appetizers and drinks in Salt Lake City, 1 three-course dinner, a chuckwagon dinner in Jackson, a Ranch-style dinner at the Ranch at Ucross, and a farewell dinner with drinks in Keystone.
- **Host will be provided on all DreamTrips with 20 or more adults traveling.
- If a hosted DreamTrip, a Welcome Check-In on the day of arrival and Meet & Greet Party will be provided to the members and their guests.
- If flying in, you must book your own air. We recommend flying in to Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC). *Discounted airfare may be available for this DreamTrip from your location. See below for more information.
- Click here for itinerary.
Interested in the amazing WILD WEST ADVENTURE Tour? Get in touch and book this limited time deal quickly.
Maximum occupancy 2 adults & 3 children or 4 adults.
Children age 5-17 years $1,338.78 per child.
Must be 5 years of age to travel. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
Children’s pricing based on age at time of travel.
Just 4 Kids Surprise Pack.
Contact Specialist for third and fourth adult pricing.
Given the nature of this itinerary, we ask that all returning flights are scheduled after 8 p.m. on the last day of the tour.
The member who booked the DreamTrip will be emailed an e-Folder containing destination details 2 weeks prior to travel.
**Air not included**
The trip will close by May 2nd.