May 7, 2013 § Leave a comment
I came across an opportunity a few years ago that changed my life. As someone who loves to travel, the chance to travel more often, to amazing destinations and at discounted prices was a no-brainer. Add the chance to earn an uncapped income and you have an amazing opportunity. As you read this Blog Post you may find yourself wondering how I did it. Just ask!
4-DAY & 3-NIGHT STAY AT THE 5-STAR HAYFIELD MANOR HOTEL – November 1 – November 4, 2013
Price £174 Approx (20% saving)
Not far from the green isle’s southern shores, in the western providence of Munster, the vibrant city offers a wealth of shops, friendly bars, hospitable restaurants and interesting attractions. Named “the rebel city,” for its Yorkist support during the War of the Roses, Cork features an array of noteworthy architecture, originating from the Middle Ages to today.
From shopping along St. Patrick’s Street to jazz, golf and more, Cork is the perfect place to escape the day-to-day and have an Irish adventure.
Escape to the 5-star Hayfield Manor Hotel Cork, a tranquil oasis and luxurious family-owned, boutique retreat, nestled discreetly amid beautiful walled-gardens in vibrant Cork South West Ireland.
A Condé Nast Traveler 2012 Reader’s Choice Awards winner, the Hayfield Manor offers a peaceful environment, well-appointed rooms and a fanciful array of amenities. Savor Orchids Fine Dining Restaurant delicacies, Perrotts Garden Bistro cuisine, and Afternoon Tea treats. Alleviate stress with a treatment at the pampering Beautique Spa, a sanctuary free from everything daily life demands. Unwind in the indoor heated pool or relax outdoors with a specially selected glass of wine.
Minutes from the city’s center, it’s easy to see why the Hayfield Manor Hotel Cork remains a favorite.
- 4-day and 3-night stay at the 5-star Hayfield Manor Hotel.
- Double manor room accommodations featuring a marble bathroom with a heated towel rail and Elemis bath products, a 32-inch flat-screen TV, a bathrobe, slippers for use during your stay, and nightly turndown service.
- Full Irish breakfast daily.
- 30% off green fees at Fota Island Resort.
- Golf putters are available for loan.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Complimentary valet parking.
- A host will be provided with 20 adults booking. Please see disclaimer below for more details.
- If a hosted DreamTrip, a Welcome Check-In on the day of arrival and Meet & Greet Party will be provided to the members and their guests.
- Air transportation is not included. The closest commercial airport is Cork Airport (ORK).
Interested in the amazing CORK, IRELAND Tour? Get in touch and book this limited time deal quickly.
Maximum occupancy is 2 adults and 1 child, with 3 adults requiring a superior room (on request only).
Children 11 and younger are free, but you must upgrade to superior room (on request only).
Children’s pricing is based on age at time of travel.
A valid passport that expires at least 6 months after this DreamTrips is required.
Must contact your consulate for visa requirements.
Members requiring additional nights, not booked prior to travel, will be charged the hotel’s prevailing rate, not the DreamTrip price. Please email the DreamTrip specialist with bedding requests.
Contact specialist for availability and pricing for additional nights.
Check-in: 3 p.m. Check-out: noon
The member who booked the DreamTrip will be emailed an e-folder containing destination details 2 weeks prior to travel.
**Airfare not included.**
The trip will close by August 30.