7-NIGHT MEDITERRANEAN CRUISE ON THE RCCL SPLENDOUR OF THE SEAS
May 11, 2013 § Leave a comment
I came across an opportunity a few years ago that changed my life. As someone who loves to travel, the chance to travel more often, to amazing destinations and at discounted prices was a no-brainer. Add the chance to earn an uncapped income and you have an amazing opportunity. As you read this Blog Post you may find yourself wondering how I did it. Just ask!
7-NIGHT MEDITERRANEAN CRUISE ON THE RCCL SPLENDOUR OF THE SEAS DEPARTS VENICE August 3 – August 10, 2013
Price £621 Approx (25% saving)
One of the best things about Europe is that there are seemingly endless ports of call and the Royal Caribbean Splendour is a great way to see them. Your cruise starts in Venice a place like no other city in the world. Established more than 1,000 years ago by seafarers and Roman refugees, this magnificent city continues to be the heart of Italian culture as well as a mecca for hopeless romantics. Probably the most famous site in Venice is St. Mark’s Basilica. Built to enshrine St. Mark’s body in the 9th century, it was rebuilt in the 11th century with a new, spectacular edifice. The interior is clad in wonderful mosaics and holds statues, icons and its famous horses, brought to St. Mark’s after the 4th Crusade in 1204. You will want to come into the port city and stay a few nights prior to your sailing or after you sail.
Our first port of call Split is one of the Adriatic’s most amazing seaports and Croatia‘s second-largest city. Not only does this 1700-year-old harbor have its share of historic monuments, museums and galleries but from here you can visit dreamy Adriatic islands, sporting some of the world’s best beaches. Next stop Kusadasi which is your gateway to Ephesus, a city created by the Ionians in the 11th century B.C. and later expanded by the Romans. Now considered one of the grandest reconstructed sites in the ancient world, the region also hosted the likes of Cleopatra, Mark Antony, the Virgin Mary and John the Apostle. So much to explore the 14th-century Turkish baths and the Isa Bey Mosque on your way to the Basilica of St. John or visit the Temple of Artemis – one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World .
In the deep blue waters of the Mediterranean lies one of the most inviting places in all of Greece – Mykonos our next stop. Its countless bays and beaches and its quaint cobblestone streets are bound to welcome any visitor. According to Greek mythology, it was here that Hercules slew the Giants; the large rocks that are scattered about the island are said to be their petrified corpses. True or not, you’ll have to judge for yourself. Either way, the Island of Mykonos should not be missed. Our last stop Katakolon, Whether you’re into sports, history, art, or just lounging by the sea, the charming village of Katakolon, Greece, is a good place to start. From here it’s just a quick trip to famed Olympia, birthplace of the modern Olympics and one-time home to a Wonder of the Ancient World. Or, if you’re looking to do like the locals do – grab a seat at one of the town’s seaside cafés and order a cool drink and some local mezes (Greek snacks). The Splendour Dream Trip is one you will not want to miss.
Day 1 Venice, Italy 5:00 pm
Day 2 Split, Croat 7:00 am 3:00 pm
Day 3 At Sea
Day 4 Kusadasi, Turk 8:00 am 6:00 pm
Day 5 Mykonos, Greece 7:00 am 5:00 pm
Day 6 KataKolon, Greece 9:00 am 5:00 pm
Day 6 At Sea
Day 7 Venice, Italy 6:45 am
- 7-night Mediterranean RCCL cruise on the Splendour of the Seas.
- Enjoy casual buffet to fine gourmet dining. You’ll find the perfect meal to fit your cravings each night.
- The challenging rock climbing wall may not be for everyone, but there is an endless array of things to do.
- Outdoor movie screen so you can watch movies on the deck.
- Day and night time entertainment including Vegas style evening productions.
- The complimentary Adventure Ocean® Youth Programme will make your kids’ holiday unforgettable.
- For older kids there is an expanded teen-only hangout areas.
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center, with classes ranging from aerobics to kickboxing to yoga.
- 2 pools including the Solarium, an adults-only retreat*
- Upper-deck jogging track.
- 18-hole miniature golf course.
- Video game arcade.
- Gratuities not included – average $11.50 per day.
- A Host will be provided on DreamTrips that have 20 adults booked. Please see disclaimer below for complete details.
- If a hosted DreamTrip, a welcome check-in on the day of arrival and Meet & Greet party, will be provided to the members and their guests.
Interested in the amazing 7-NIGHT MEDITERRANEAN CRUISE ON THE RCCL SPLENDOUR OF THE SEAS Tour? Get in touch and book this limited time deal quickly.
Expectant mothers are prohibited from traveling on this DreamTrip if pregnancy is 23 weeks or longer on date of travel. Penalties will apply if cancellation is required.
Name changes are considered a cancellation and will require re-booking, if space still available.
Members limited to one cabin only unless booking for children the age of 18 and under.
Booking for other members is not permitted.
The member who booked the DreamTrip will be emailed an e-Folder containing destination details 2 weeks prior to travel.