May 22, 2013 § 4 Comments
I came across an opportunity a few years ago that changed my life. As someone who loves to travel, the chance to travel more often, to amazing destinations and at discounted prices was a no-brainer. Add the chance to earn an uncapped income and you have an amazing opportunity. As you read this Blog Post you may find yourself wondering how I did it. Just ask!
LOMBOK, INDONESIA 4-DAY & 3-NIGHT STAY AT THE 4-STAR SENGGIGI BEACH HOTEL LOMBOK – July 20 – July 23, 2013
Price £179 Approx (26% saving)
Featuring a collection of unspoiled, pristine nature, Lombok, Indonesia, offers endless possibilities for scenery and rural activities, along with modern luxuries.
Hike adventurous mountains and relax on the Bali Sea’s beaches. Island-hop the car-free Gili Islands, discovering the charming life of each by bicycle or horse-drawn carriage. Experience the spiritual site and healing hot springs of picturesque Mount Rinjani National Park, with its active volcano, rain forests and crater lake Segara Anak, which means “Child of the Sea.” Surf the blue waves and Indian Ocean swells of Kuta Beach, and while there, swim amid the colorful reefs.
Neighboring Bali, the quiet respite of Lombok is sure to develop more someday, so experience the magic of it now—before it’s too late!
The 4 Star Senggigi Beach Hotel Resort sets along the western beach front of Lombok, Indonesia’s best kept secret. The hotel is located on the main strip of the island. Enjoy spectacular sunset views of Mount Agung on the neighboring island of Bali with a fabulous array of facilities and water sports aplenty.
Relax at the Aerospa to revive your spirit and recharge your energy with a soothing massage, facial or spa treatment. The dive center offers diving and snorkeling trips. Other sports facilities include tennis, badminton and a swimming pool.
Senggigi Beach Hotel is established on 12 hectares of landscaped, tropical gardens on the beautiful Senggigi Beach.
- 4-day and 3-night stay at the 4-star Senggigi Beach Hotel Lombok.
- Standard accommodations with 2 twin beds, TV, shower, complimentary toiletries, and a coffee and tea maker.
- A Traditional Sasak Tour, where time seems to have frozen in Sade, houses and barns are built in the old traditional style, and life itself appears to be as it has always been.
- Visit the weaving village of Sukarara, which still employs skills handed down a hundred years ago.
- Visit the white sandy beach of Senggigi, offering views up and down the coast.
- Visit Kuta and Tanjung A’an beaches, perfect for surfers and ideal for sunbathing.
- One barbecue buffet gala dinner on the beach at the hotel. Includes 1 hour of free-flow beer during dinner.
- 3 breakfasts and 1 lunch.
- Complimentary Wi Fi.
- English-speaking tour guide. (July 21)
- Round-trip transfers from Lombok Airport.
- Outdoor swimming pool.
- A host will be provided on all DreamTrips with 20 or more adults traveling.
- If a hosted DreamTrip, a Welcome Check-In on the day of arrival and Meet & Greet Party will be provided to members and their guests.
- Air transportation is not included. The closest commercial airport is Lombok Airport (LOP).
Interested in the amazing LOMBOK, INDONESIA Tour? Get in touch and book this limited time deal quickly.
Maximum occupancy is 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
Child age 1 and younger is free when sharing existing bed with parents. Child age 2–11 is $160 when sharing existing bed with parents or $207 with an extra bed. 12 years and above considered an adult.
Child pricing is based on age at time of travel.
Extended nights are available for an additional cost. Contact your DreamTrips specialist for rates and availability.
Transfers are only available on designated days. If you come in early or stay late, you must arrange your own transfers.
Provide all flight information by June 14 to qualify for the transfers.
Excludes International Airport tax.
Credit card required at check-in to secure room for any incidental charges.
A valid passport that expires at least 6 months after this DreamTrip is required.
Contact your consulate for visa requirements.
Members requiring additional nights, not booked prior to travel, will be charged the hotel’s prevailing rate, not the DreamTrips price. Please email the DreamTrips specialist with bedding requests.
Contact specialist for availability and pricing for additional nights.
Check-in: 1 p.m. Check-out: Noon.
The member who booked the DreamTrip will be emailed an e-folder containing destination details 2 weeks prior to travel.
**Airfare not included.**
The trip will close May 22.