July 10, 2013 § Leave a comment
I came across an opportunity a few years ago that changed my life. As someone who loves to travel, the chance to travel more often, to amazing destinations and at discounted prices was a no-brainer. Add the chance to earn an uncapped income and you have an amazing opportunity. As you read this Blog Post you may find yourself wondering how I did it. Just ask!
BALI, INDONESIA 4-DAY & 3-NIGHT STAY AT THE ASTON KUTA HOTEL & RESIDENCE – December 15 – December 18, 2013
Price £181 Approx (35% saving)
From sacred temples to beautiful beaches, exciting shopping and fabulous cuisine, experience some of Bali’s best with a few days in welcoming Kuta. Once a fishing village and now known globally for its many luxurious offerings, long sandy beach, surfing waves and glamorous nightlife scene, this premier resort presents many possibilities.
Away from the tour, you can enjoy active water sports or tranquil horseback riding on the beach, discovering Bali’s tropical scenery. Dive underwater by submarine, an adventure called the “Amazing Voyages of Fantasy.” Relax in a hot spring, see a show and improve your salsa technique in one of Main Street’s trendy clubs.
Whether you’re seeking fun in the sun, inspiring history or anything in between, you’re sure to find it in Bali.
Minutes away from Bali’s international airport, the hotel presents well-appointed accommodations and a wide range of amenities, including a business center, a gym, a sensational pool and spa services. Enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi in the lobby, trend-setting restaurants, around-the-clock room service and a rooftop lounge, in addition to nearby attractions, such as the Beachwalk mall and Waterborn Bali waterpark.
Ideally situated in the heart of Kuta, the Aston Kuta Hotel & Residence offers numerous choices for dining, shopping and 24-hour entertainment—everything you need to have a truly remarkable Bali experience.
- 4-day and 3-night stay at Aston Kuta Hotel & Residence.
- Standard accommodations with a queen bed, a desk, air conditioning, a hairdryer, a phone, an in-room safe , a TV, and a tea and coffee maker.
- Full-day Bedugul tour for Ulun Danu Temple, situated in the surrounding Beratan Lake. Your tour includes an Indonesian buffet lunch at a local restaurant, shopping tour in Agung Bali and a visit to Tanah Lot Temple. (December 16)
- Barbecue dinner with 2 hours of free-flowing soft drinks and local beer, along with a DJ. (December 16)
- Daily breakfast.
- Round-trip transfers to and from Bali’s Ngurah Rai International Airport to the hotel.
- Airport representative and porter service upon departure from Ngurah Rai International Airport .
- A host will be provided with 20 adults booking.
- If a hosted DreamTrip, a Welcome Check-In on the day of arrival and Meet & Greet Party will be provided to members and their guests.
- Air transportation is not included. The closest commercial airport is Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS).
Interested in the amazing BALI, INDONESIA Tour? Get in touch and book this limited time deal quickly.
Maximum occupancy is 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
Children ages 2–11 are $150 when sharing existing bed with parents or $230 with an extra bed. Child age 12 and above is considered an adult.
Children’s pricing is based on age at time of travel.
A credit card is required at check-in to secure room for any incidental charges.
Provide all flight information by November 18 to qualify for the transfers.
Transfers only available on designated days. If you come in early or stay late, you must arrange your own transfers.
A valid passport that expires at least 6 months after this DreamTrips is required.
Must contact your consulate for visa requirements.
Members requiring additional nights, not booked prior to travel, will be charged the hotel’s prevailing rate, not the DreamTrip price. Please email the DreamTrip specialist with bedding requests.
Contact specialist for availability and pricing for additional nights.
Check-in: 2 p.m. Check-out: noon
The member who booked the DreamTrip will be emailed an e-folder containing destination details 2 weeks prior to travel.
**Airfare not included.**
The trip will close by October 9.