TOUR OF ITALY
July 18, 2013 § Leave a comment
I came across an opportunity a few years ago that changed my life. As someone who loves to travel, the chance to travel more often, to amazing destinations and at discounted prices was a no-brainer. Add the chance to earn an uncapped income and you have an amazing opportunity. As you read this Blog Post you may find yourself wondering how I did it. Just ask!
10-DAY & 9-NIGHT TOUR OF ITALY – November 9 – November 18, 2013
Price £1,318 Approx (23% saving)
Experience the best of Italy with a private tour through the highlights of the capital city of Rome, unforgettable Venice and the Renaissance-inspired life of Florence. Discover lovely small towns, Roman relics, the sacred air of Assisi, romantic Venetian canals and enlightening Capri sunshine, entwined with a medley of contemporary luxury.
See the Vatican museum and its treasure chest of priceless art, the Sistine Chapel and its celebrated ceiling paintings, and the remnants of ancient Rome, including the once-gladiatorial combat stage and famed Colosseum. Visit the crowning Basilica of Francis, showcasing the spirit of medieval Europe, and witness Michelangelo’s monumental statue of David, housed in the charming collection of Florence Academy Gallery.
Enjoy a scenic cruise to the Isle of Capri and an invigorating, open-air taxi ride into town for some refreshing time to renew, rest, shop or take in the sites. Stroll along Pompeii’s cobble-lined streets, basking in its preciously preserved first-century offerings, and savor the culinary art of Sorrento’s flavorful restaurants.
Complete your week with a celebratory Roman feast, sampling tasty local wines and relaxing to the harmony of live Italian music. Make the most of your memorable European experience, fancy your inner VIP and uncover the best of Italy with a guided tour!
Your tour encompasses some of Italy’s most amazing sites. In Rome visit the Colosseum, scene of the gladiatorial contests. In Assisi see the 13th Century Basillica of St. Francis where the frescoes by Giotto was the start of a new era in Italian art. In Venice take a gondola serenade through the canals while enjoying the music and atmosphere. A highlight of your stay in Florence is a visit to the Academy Gallery to see Michelangelo’s monumental figure of David. Visit Pompeii, a town frozen in time, preserved by layers of ash from the eruption of Mount Vesuvius.
- 10-day and 9-night tour of Italy.
- Arrive in the city of Rome, Italy, where you’ll be met by a host and then escorted to your hotel. Once there, you’ll meet your tour director and enjoy a welcome reception, drinks and an informal meal.
- Arriving transfers from Rome Fiumicino Airport to your hotel.
- Services of a professional tour director during your entire stay.
- Headsets for all guided visits and walking tours.
- Luxury air-conditioned 40-seat coach with extended leg room and on-board restroom.
- Sightseeing with entrance fees to places of interest visited as detailed on the itinerary.
- Hotel accommodations for each overnight stay.
- Hotel service charges, taxes and porterage.
- Premium experiences: VIP entrance into the Vatican, wine tasting in Florence, cruise to Capri, and an end-of-tour Roman feast served with abundant local wine and soloists at your table (just a sample of the experiences on this tour).
- All meals as listed in the itinerary.
- Two 3-course table d’hote dinners, or buffets, plus tea or coffee.
- Departing transfers from hotel to Rome Fiumicino Airport.
- Air transportation is not included. The closest commercial airport is Rome Fiumicino Airport (FCO).
- Click here for itinerary
Interested in the amazing TOUR OF ITALY? Get in touch and book this limited time deal quickly.
Check with specialist for single pricing.
Triple and quad pricing is subject to request only. Please check with DreamTrips specialist for availability and pricing.
Children ages 5-17 may have a savings—check with your DreamTrips specialist.
Children’s pricing is based on age at time of travel.
Contact your consulate for visa requirements.
This tour has a well-balanced pace with 2-night stays in 3 of the 5 centers—Rome, Florence and Sorrento—and overnight stays in Assisi and Venice. The driving days are comfortable, interspersed with rest stops and sightseeing.
Airport transfers at scheduled times on arrivals and departures. (Should your flights not coincide with these transfers, please make your own way to/from the airport or purchase a transfer.)
Arrival transfers leave for the tour hotel at 9:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m.
Departure transfers arrive at Rome Fiumicino Airport at 7 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. on last day.
Optional activities to enhance your travel experience will be available to purchase from your tour director upon arrival. Your DreamTrips specialist can give you a sample, but these are subject to change
Members requiring additional nights, not booked prior to travel, will be charged the hotel’s prevailing rate, not the DreamTrip price. Please email the DreamTrips specialist with bedding requests.
Contact DreamTrips specialist for availability and pricing for additional nights.
The member who booked the DreamTrip will be emailed an e-folder containing destination details 2 weeks prior to travel.
**Airfare not included.**
The trip will close by September 6.