The Mexican Riviera
July 24, 2013 § Leave a comment
I came across an opportunity a few years ago that changed my life. As someone who loves to travel, the chance to travel more often, to amazing destinations and at discounted prices was a no-brainer. Add the chance to earn an uncapped income and you have an amazing opportunity. As you read this Blog Post you may find yourself wondering how I did it. Just ask!
5 Nights Ceiba Junior Suite. September 9 – September 14, 2013
Price £569 Approx
Luxuriate in the richness of the Mexican Caribbean, overflowing with natural treasures, rich history and exquisite hospitality. Explore the Mayan Riviera’s world-class reefs, underground rivers, lush jungle and pristine beaches with a scuba diving or snorkeling tour.
Unwind in Cancun, Playa del Carmen and a colorful array of small villages between. Stroll Old World cobblestone-lined streets; savor flavorful cuisine; and delight in the charm of waterside boutiques, galleries and twilight music and dancing. See ancient Mayan cities and breathtaking Cayman vistas. Take a swim through caves, making your way to the sea and beach of Tankah Bay; or a boat ride to Cozumel.
Whether you visit the ruins of Chichén Itzá or to try deep-sea fishing, you’re sure to renew in the luxuries of the Riviera Maya.
Experience true Riviera Maya hospitality at the Hacienda Tres Ríos Resort, Spa & Nature Park, an all-inclusive beachfront retreat nestled amid 326 acres of pristine beauty. Blending past and present and Mexican and Mayan traditions, the Hacienda, which means “home,” is just a scenic drive from Cancun International Airport.
Enjoy unlimited meals, snacks and beverages; private beach access; daily activities; evening entertainment; and more. Learn how to make a new dish in a cooking class; relax with yoga, Zumba or meditation; retreat to the adults-only pool; or take an interesting excursion with family and friends.
Come explore the Riviera Maya, and experience an authentic vacation like none other. Your personal adventure awaits you!
- 6-day and 5-night stay at the all-inclusive Hacienda Tres Ríos, the only eco-friendly luxury resort offering exclusive access to the Tres Ríos Nature Park in the Riviera Maya.
- Accommodations include Ceiba Junior Suites featuring a private ocean-view balcony, Mexican mahogany furniture, marble floors, a lounge area with a sofa bed, a 32-inch flat-screen satellite TV, DVD and CD players, an in-room laptop size safe, an alarm clock with a iPod adapter, a coffee maker, a mini-bar, air conditioning, large closets, an iron and ironing board, a spacious full bathroom, the resort’s signature robes and slippers, a vanity mirror with a light, a pillows menu, 300-count Egyptian cotton linens, a hair dryer, and deluxe personal-care amenities.
- Unlimited tours at the Tres Ríos Nature Park.
- Round-trip airport transfers.
- All taxes and gratuities.
- If a hosted trip, a Welcome Check-In on the day of arrival and Meet & Greet Party will be provided to members and their guests.
- Air transportation is not included. The closest commercial airport is Cancun International Airport (CUN).
Interested in the amazing Mexican Riveria? Get in touch and book this limited time deal quickly.
**Trip Points from more than 1 membership may not be combined.**
**No more than 600 Trip Points may be used for this booking.
Maximum occupancy is 2 adults and 3 children or 3 adults and 2 children.
Children ages 4-17 are $369 per child, and ages 3 and younger are free.
Children’s pricing is based on age at time of travel.
Check-in: 3 p.m. Check-out: noon
Contact your consulate for visa requirements.
The member who booked the trip will be emailed an e-folder containing destination details 2 weeks prior to travel.
**Airfare not included.**
The trip will close by August 9.