SHOP BLACK FRIDAY IN THE ‘BIG APPLE’
August 22, 2013 § Leave a comment
I came across an opportunity a few years ago that changed my life. As someone who loves to travel, the chance to travel more often, to amazing destinations and at discounted prices was a no-brainer. Add the chance to earn an uncapped income and you have an amazing opportunity. As you read this Blog Post you may find yourself wondering how I did it. Just ask!
Wake up in the City that Never Sleeps – New York
November 29 – December 1 2013 (3 days, 2 nights)
Price £327 Approx
- 3-day and 2-night stay at the Millennium Broadway Hotel New York.
- Standard accommodation featuring 440-thread-count Italian bed linens, overstuffed pillows, a marble bathroom, a flat-screen TV, Internet access (surcharge), an in-room safe and a mini-bar.
- Create your own sightseeing itinerary with the Downtown Loop New York City Hop-On Hop-Off Tour. A hop-on-hop-off bus tour is the ideal way to explore every corner of the Big Apple, and with lively tour guides to keep you entertained and informed, you’re sure to learn new information about the city that never sleeps. (Receive a 24-hour ticket covering Lower Manhattan. A tour without stops is approximately 2 hours.)
- Share in a New York holiday tradition when you attend a performance of the Radio City Christmas Spectacular featuring the Rockettes.
- Enjoy dinner out at Tony’s DiNapoli located just around the corner from your hotel.
- Round-trip airport transfers.
- A host will be provided with 20 adults booking.
- If a hosted trip, a Welcome Check-In on the day of arrival and Meet & Greet Party will be provided to members and their guests.
- Air transportation is not included. The closest commercial airport is LaGuardia Airport (LGA).
- *Discounted airfare may be available for this trip from your location.
Interested in the amazing New York TOUR? Get in touch and book this limited time deal quickly.
Contact your booking agent to confirm price and availability of staying one extra night, with check-out on December 2.
Check-in: 4 p.m. Check-out: noon
All travelers will receive a series of emails containing their trip’s details starting a few weeks prior to the departure date, as well as a welcome home email after the trip.
**Airfare not included.**
The trip will close by September 20.