CAPE GRECO, CYPRUS
August 29, 2013 § Leave a comment
I came across an opportunity a few years ago that changed my life. As someone who loves to travel, the chance to travel more often, to amazing destinations and at discounted prices was a no-brainer. Add the chance to earn an uncapped income and you have an amazing opportunity. As you read this Blog Post you may find yourself wondering how I did it. Just ask!
Where Beauty Was Born – Cape Greco, Cyprus
October 25 – October 28 2013 (3 nights)
Price £227 Approx (39% saving)
Be Inspired in Cape Greco…
Swim in turquoise waters, snorkel through underwater caves and sunbathe atop spectacular, sandy beaches. Explore the island, a fabled home to Aphrodite, the legendary Greek goddess of love and beauty. Visit nearby villages and the Tombs of the Kings. Take a boat trip along the coast, and enjoy hiking and cycling in Cape Greco National Forest Park, stopping to see the Agii Anargyri white-washed church with stairs leading down into Holy Water.
Pleasantly situated adjacent to the Cape Greco National Forest Park, the 5-star Grecian Park Hotel features glorious views, fine cuisine, exclusive entertainment and extensive recreational facilities. And with a secluded beach and a spa and wellness center, all minutes away from Protaras, you’ll never need to go far.
Enjoy delicious, international cuisine prepared by expertly trained chefs; elegant dining atmosphere; summer theme nights poolside; live music; and dancing in Cliff Bar’s exotic air.
Whether you seek a private tennis lesson, pampering beauty treatments, seaside or inspirational scenery, the Grecian Park Hotel holds the key to your ultimate Cyprus holiday—prepare to be amazed.
- 4-day and 3-night stay at the Grecian Park Hotel.
- Standard sea-view accommodations, en-suite marble bathroom, flat screen satellite TV, mini-bar and balcony to enjoy sea views.
- Half board including American breakfast buffet and buffet dinner with a local drink during dinner.
- 15% discount on all spa treatments (must pre-book directly with hotel).
- Complimentary use of gym and sauna.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- A host will be provided with 20 adults booking.
- If a hosted trip, a Welcome Check-In on the day of arrival and Meet &Greet Party will be provided to the members and their guests.
- Air transportation is not included. The closest commercial airport is Larnaca, Cyprus (LCA
Interested in the amazing CAPE GRECO, CYPRUS TOUR? Get in touch and book this limited time deal quickly.
Maximum occupancy is 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children..
Children ages 4 and younger are free, ages 5–12 are $131, and ages 13 and older are considered adults.
Children’s pricing is based on age at time of travel.
Check-in: 2 p.m. Check-out: noon
All travelers will receive a series of emails containing their trip’s details starting a few weeks prior to the departure date, as well as a welcome home email after the trip.
**Airfare not included.**
The trip will close by September 24.