Where History Comes Alive
December 23, 2013 § Leave a comment
I came across an opportunity a few years ago that changed my life. As someone who loves to travel, the chance to travel more often, to amazing destinations and at discounted prices was a no-brainer. Add the chance to earn an uncapped income and you have an amazing opportunity. As you read this Blog Post you may find yourself wondering how I did it. Just ask!
4 – 8 May 2014 (4 NIGHTS)
Price £148 Approx
Treat those you love to a vacation made for the history books. Hailed “America’s favourite family destination,” the colonial town of Williamsburg, Virginia, is brimming with historical sites, museums, culture, theme parks, restaurants, shopping and so much more.
Visit the site of the first official Thanksgiving, Berkeley Plantation, battlefields and the nation’s largest living history museum. And with your value passes giving you access to daytime programs, museums, exhibition sites and Revolutionary City, you can experience the city’s finest.
From grand accommodations to friendly Southern hospitality, Williamsburg is a wonderful place for families and romantic escapes alike.
Welcome to the Williamsburg Woodlands Hotel & Suites, an official Colonial Williamsburg hotel, and the perfect starting point for your explorations of 18th-century America. Conveniently situated near the visitor’s centre, once you check in, you can immediately begin to enjoy Williamsburg’s indoor and outdoor amenities as well as nearby Revolutionary City.
Start your day with a daily complimentary deluxe continental breakfast, Wi-Fi and discount spa treatments, all available at your fingertips. Follow a nature trail, hop aboard a shuttle, or go exploring with a canoe or kayak tour. In addition to on-site games, including table tennis, shuffleboard and mini-golf, you and yours can enjoy a scenic picnic area, playground, heated pool, fishing and so much more.
With an abundance of things to see and do, you’ll have to come back and visit Woodlands Hotel & Suites again, making this your new favourite vacation destination.
- 4-night stay at the Williamsburg Woodlands Hotel & Suites.
- Accommodation in a standard guestroom with 2 double beds, a lounge chair that converts into a single bed, and a seating area with a table and chairs.
- Deluxe complimentary continental breakfast served daily.
- Value Passes, giving travellers access to all daytime programs, museums, exhibition sites and Revolutionary City for the duration of their stay. (2 passes per room)
- Complimentary shuttle transportation around perimeter of Revolutionary City.
- 20 percent discount on day passes to Spa of Colonial Williamsburg.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- A Host will be provided with 20 adults booking.
- If a hosted trip, a Welcome Check-In on the day of arrival and Meet & Greet Party will be provided to members and their guests.
- Air transportation is not included. The closest commercial airport is Richmond International Airport (RIC).
Interested in the amazing WILLIAMSBURG, VIRGINIA break? Get in touch and book this limited time deal quickly.