Find Your Paradise In Bali, Indonesia
January 31, 2014 § Leave a comment
I came across an opportunity a few years ago that changed my life. As someone who loves to travel, the chance to travel more often, to amazing destinations and at discounted prices was a no-brainer. Add the chance to earn an uncapped income and you have an amazing opportunity. As you read this Blog Post you may find yourself wondering how I did it. Just ask!
Find Your Paradise In Bali
19 – 22 March 2014 (3 NIGHTS)
Price £243 Approx
Arrive via provided airport transportation to an island of lush green foliage and beckoning beaches, and for 4 days, relax at the Melia Bali Resort, considered an “exceptional Balinese beachfront sanctuary.” Each sunrise is the beginning of a new adventure with a tasty breakfast each day. You’ll enjoy a dinner at the resort and cruise to the tropical island of Lembongan for a full day of play. Discover the unspoiled charms of Nusa Lembongan, adorned with mangroves and colorful corals and flourishing with exotic marine life. Before and after your adventure to Lembongan Island, you can visit Geger Beach, with its connecting bays, secret coves and shallow water. Go beyond the reef wall to the mighty Indian Ocean for some of Bali’s best surfing waves or retreat to the tranquil scene of Mengiat Beach.
From sun-up to sun-down, paradise awaits you in Nusa Dua.
Blending seamlessly with Nusa Dua’s seashores, the Melia Bali Resort is a unique sanctuary of relaxation, exemplifies the island’s essence and is within walking distance of area attractions.
Not far from Ngurah Rai International Airport, the Melia is a total experience with a lagoon-style swimming pool winding throughout the resort’s spacious greenery. Sunbathe atop the Melia’s gleaming white-sand beach, and pamper your mind, body and spirit at Yhi Spa. Choose from international, Mediterranean, Japanese and Asian cuisine; a pizzeria by the beach; and an around-the-clock coffee shop. Between moments of relaxation, you can walk to Bali Collection—the area’s main shopping center—nearby malls for fun and entertainment, or a museum.
Combining attentive service and island-inspired comfort, the Melia Bali Resort creates an intimate atmosphere and is the perfect way to complement your unforgettable stay in paradise.
- 3-night stay at the Melia Bali Resort.
- Standard accommodations include double or twin beds, air conditioning, a TV, a shower, a hair dryer, an in-room safe, and coffee- and tea-making facilities.
- Dinner at the resort. (March 19)
- Transfer between 8 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. from Benoa Harbor to Lembongan Island with a Bali Hai cruise. (March 20)
- Cruise to Lembongan Island aboard Bali Hai II and moor alongside a purpose-built reef pontoon for a full day of activities above and below the water. Snorkel, ride a banana boat, take a cultural tour of the island or slide down a waterslide. Includes buffet lunch. The ship departs from the harbor at 9:15 a.m. and returns at 4:15 p.m. (March 20)
- 3 breakfasts.
- Your trip includes transfers:
- March 19 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.: From Ngurah Rai International Airport to the resort.
- March 22 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.: From the resort to Ngurah Rai International Airport.
- To take advantage of these transfers, you must provide your flight information to the vacation specialist no later than February 25. Transfers at any other time will incur a separate charge.
- Guide and driver gratuities included.
- A Host will be provided with 20 adults booking.
- If a hosted trip, a Welcome Check-In on the day of arrival and Meet & Greet Party will be provided to members and their guests.
- Air transportation is not included. The closest international airport is Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS).
Interested in the amazing BALI, INDONESIA break? Get in touch and book this limited time deal quickly.
**Trip Points from more than one membership may not be combined.**
**No more than 100 Trip Points may be used for this booking.
Maximum occupancy 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
Children aged 1 or younger are free when sharing an existing bed with parents, and ages 2-11 are $208 or $308 with an extra bed.
On March 19, 20 members will have a gala dinner at the resort, which includes a DJ and 1 hour of unlimited soft drinks and beer.
Twin or double beds are available upon request. Contact your vacation specialist by February 6.
Check in: 3 p.m. Check out: noon
*We highly recommend travel insurance.
A valid passport that expires at least 6 months after this trip is required.
Contact your consulate for visa requirements.
All travelers will receive a series of emails containing their trip’s details starting a few weeks prior to the departure date, as well as a welcome home email after the trip.
**Airfare not included.**
The trip will close by February 3.