Go Whale Watching and Snorkeling in Mexico
January 31, 2014 § Leave a comment
I came across an opportunity a few years ago that changed my life. As someone who loves to travel, the chance to travel more often, to amazing destinations and at discounted prices was a no-brainer. Add the chance to earn an uncapped income and you have an amazing opportunity. As you read this Blog Post you may find yourself wondering how I did it. Just ask!
Go Whale Watching & Snorkeling in Mexico – Puerto Vallarta
11 – 15 March 2014 (4 NIGHTS)
Price £364 Approx
Gracing the Pacific Coast, between the charming communities of Jalisco and Nayarit, Puerto Vallarta’s golden beaches, colourful culture, modern comforts and warm Mexican hospitality keep tourists returning from all over the world.
Explore aquamarine Banderas Bay and meet resident sea life, such as humpback whales which can only be seen through April, wild dolphins, giant manta ray, tropical fish and native birds. Watch playful whales soar through the air and hear their hauntingly beautiful songs. You can take a walk atop uninhabited beaches or a scenic kayak tour. Swim and snorkel through crystal-clear waters, rocky caverns and archways around Marietas Islands. Enjoy all-inclusive accommodations, a $550 resort credit per room, discount spa treatments, airport transportation and an outdoor excursion, including a speedboat, mule and zipline ride; off-road expedition and rappelling down waterfalls.
From the jungle and forest to the lush green Sierra Madre Mountains and sea, whale watching, snorkeling and outdoor adventure will never be the same after visiting Puerto Vallarta.
Come home to the all-inclusive Barceló Puerto Vallarta hotel, an elegant, Mexican-style resort atop Mismaloya beach, featuring impressive views of Bahía de Banderas, which is both a bay and a destination.
For 5 days, you can relax comfortably between excursions in your deluxe suite with 1 king or 2 double beds, a sofa and balcony with partial views of the sea, gardens and swimming pools. Enjoy national and international premium drinks at the La Cantina bar, Capri Italian restaurant, Don Quijote Spanish restaurant and theatre during theme nights. Plus, you’ll receive all-inclusive cuisine at the El Patio Buffet Restaurant and the Los Arcos Snack Bar, as well as 2 dinners in the resort’s specialty dining venues. In addition to a beautiful beach and tropical waters, you can take advantage of the hotel’s 4 swimming pools, tropical rain forest and 2 outdoor Jacuzzis, as well as evening shows and daytime activities entertaining adults and children alike.
From top quality amenities and excellent service to beautiful scenery and privacy, most people only dream about, the home-away-from-home comfort of the Barceló Puerto Vallarta hotel will leave you wanting to return.
- 5-day and 4-night stay at the All-Inclusive Barceló Puerto Vallarta. Price is per person based on two people staying.
- All-inclusive offers national and international premium drinks in the La Cantina bar, Capri Italian restaurant, Don Quijote Spanish restaurant and theater during theme nights with the Barceló All-Inclusive Program. The program includes food in the El Patio Buffet Restaurant and the Los Arcos Snack Bar, as well as two dinners at the resort’s specialty dining venues.
- Deluxe suite accommodations feature 1 king or 2 double beds, a sofa and partial views of the sea, gardens and swimming pools from the balcony.
- $550 in resort credit coupons per room. These discount vouchers may be used for purchasing different services and products at the Barceló Puerto Vallarta, as described on each one of the Resort Credit vouchers given to guests during their stay.
- Whales, Dolphins and Snorkeling Adventure to the Marietas Islands.
- Outdoor Adventure Excursions featuring some of Mexico’s highest and longest ziplines.
- 20% discount on resort’s spa services.
- Roundtrip airport transfers.
- Roundtrip transfers for the excursions.
- A Host will be provided with 20 adults booking.
- If a hosted trip, a Welcome Check-In on the day of arrival and Meet & Greet Party will be provided to members and their guests.
- Air transportation is not included. The closest commercial airport is Puerto Vallarta International Airport (PVR).
Interested in the amazing PUERTO VALLARTA break? Get in touch and book this limited time deal quickly.
**No more than 200 Trip Points may be used for this booking.
Maximum occupancy is 4.
Children under age 2 stay free with parents. Children ages 2 to 12 are $120 nightly.
Children’s pricing is based on age at time of travel.
Minimum check-in age is 21.
To qualify for the roundtrip airport transfers, please provide your flight itinerary to your vacation specialist by February 18.
Check-in: 3 p.m. Check-out: noon
*We highly recommend travel insurance.
All travelers will receive a series of emails containing their trip’s details starting a few weeks prior to the departure date, as well as a welcome home email after the trip.
**Airfare not included.**
The trip will close by February 3