Stay and Play in Malaysia
January 31, 2014 § 1 Comment
I came across an opportunity a few years ago that changed my life. As someone who loves to travel, the chance to travel more often, to amazing destinations and at discounted prices was a no-brainer. Add the chance to earn an uncapped income and you have an amazing opportunity. As you read this Blog Post you may find yourself wondering how I did it. Just ask!
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
20 – 23 March 2014 (3 NIGHTS)
Price £214 Approx
An urban oasis of invigorating nature and astonishing sites, Kuala Lumpur is known as the “Garden City of Lights.” It’s one of the fastest-growing cities in Malaysia and one of the most visited cities in the world.
A favourite for fashion, cultural events and activities, Kuala Lumpur boasts a magnificent collection of malls and modern entertainment intertwined with history and greenery. In addition to airport transportation, daily breakfast, a dinner buffet and a stay at the Golden Palm Tree Iconic Resort & Spa, you’ll receive an extreme park pass for access and play to the “Best New Attraction Malaysia”. Enjoy land activities, including go-karting and all-terrain vehicle fun, paintball and archery. In addition to attractions such as the Petronas Twin Towers, King’s Palace and scrumptious cuisine, adventure awaits you in Malaysia.
Discover the thrill of holiday activities and blissful relaxation that’ll keep you coming back for more in Kuala Lumpur.
Between extreme sports and sightseeing, relax comfortably amid the sun-drenched and graceful beauty of the Golden Palm Tree Iconic Resort & Spa.
Starting on the coast of Sepang and stretching almost a kilometre into the Straits of Malacca cerulean-blue water, the Golden Palm Tree’s 392 water villas form the iconic shape of a palm tree. A haven of peace, it’s the perfect place to just relax and unwind, but it’s also great for adventure, non-motorized water sports and family-friendly fun. The award-winning villas offer spacious accommodations, featuring an interior fusion of tradition and modernity. You can unwind for 4 days and 3 nights in your private Travelers Palm Villa and enjoy spa discounts as well as complimentary use of the hotel’s water and land sports facility. Within easy proximity of the Kuala Lumpur International Airport, the resort combines city with warm Malaysian hospitality, extending sophisticated service and culinary arts, including authentic local delicacies.
Come discover for yourself the “Best New Attraction Malaysia” at the Golden Palm Tree Iconic Resort & Spa.
- 3-night stay at the Golden Palm Tree Iconic Resort & Spa.
- Travelers’ Palm Villas accommodations feature twin beds, a desk, a TV, air conditioning, coffee- and tea-making facilities, en-suite bathrooms, and a hair dryer.
- Daily breakfast.
- 1 private buffet dinner with 2 hours of unlimited soft drinks.
- Complimentary use of 1 wired Internet connection in villas and Wi-Fi in public areas.
- Complimentary use of hotel’s water and land sports facility, per the resort’s fact sheet, on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Extreme park combo for adults only, which includes 5 laps in a go-kart, 3 laps in an ATV, 20 pellets for paintball and 12 arrows for archery.
- 10% discount at the a la carte spa.
- Your trip includes 2 transfers:
- March 20 at noon: From Kuala Lumpur International Airport terminal KLIA to the hotel.
- March 23 at 2 p.m.: From the hotel to Kuala Lumpur International Airport terminal KLIA.
- To take advantage of these transfers, you must provide your flight information to the vacation specialist no later than February 13. Transfers at any other time will incur a separate charge.
- A Host will be provided with 20 adults booking.
- If a hosted trip, a Welcome Check-In on the day of arrival and Meet & Greet Party will be provided to members and their guests.
Interested in the amazing KUALA LUMPUR break? Get in touch and book this limited time deal quickly.
**No more than 100 Trip Points may be used for this booking.
Maximum occupancy is 2 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Two-bedroom accommodations are available upon request. Choose either the Premier Travelers Palm Villa or Canary Palm Villa. Contact vacation specialist for details and pricing.
Children ages 1 and younger are free when sharing an existing bed with parents and a room with adults. Children ages 2-12 are $120 when sharing an existing bed with parents.
Children’s pricing is based on age at time of travel.
Optional tour: A 2-hour mangrove tour is available for an additional cost.
Contact your travel specialist for additional information and pricing.
Contact your travel specialist to check availability for additional room categories.
A valid passport that expires at least 6 months after this trip is required.
Contact your consulate for visa requirements.
Check-in: 3 p.m. Check-out: noon.
*We highly recommend travel insurance.
All travellers will receive a series of emails containing their trip’s details starting a few weeks prior to the departure date, as well as a welcome home email after the trip.
**Airfare not included.**
The trip will close by February 7.