Step Back in Time to the Wild West
February 19, 2014 § Leave a comment
I came across an opportunity a few years ago that changed my life. As someone who loves to travel, the chance to travel more often, to amazing destinations and at discounted prices was a no-brainer. Add the chance to earn an uncapped income and you have an amazing opportunity. As you read this Blog Post you may find yourself wondering how I did it. Just ask!
Step Back in Time to the Wild West
Western United States Tour
19 – 26 June 2014 (7 NIGHTS)
Price £1,001 Approx
Kick-start your 8-day Wild West adventure with a party in Salt Lake City, Utah, before heading south to explore Grand Teton National Park, Bear Country USA and more.
Witness the famous, tangled elk antler landmark of Jackson, Wyoming, followed by a chuck wagon dinner and an evening of western entertainment. Travel amid dramatic scenery to Lake Jenny, pausing to soak in its beauty before touring the natural wonders of Yellowstone National Park. Discover the delights of Yellowstone Falls, geysers, mud pots and bubbling pools before heading to Cody for a 3-course dinner and a rootin’-tootin’ night of rodeo. Hear about the Wild West at the Buffalo Bill Historical Center and settle in for a ranch-style dinner in the hospitality of a real working dude ranch. Warm up with s’mores, stories and campfire conversation before spending 2 nights in the gold rush boomtown of Keystone. Stand beneath Devil’s Tower in the Black Hills, take photos of Thunderhead Mountain, and gaze at the amazing Crazy Horse Memorial and iconic Mount Rushmore. You’ll ride through Bear Country USA and look for baby bears with a walk through its Wildlife Center. Complete your week with a farewell dinner and drinks in Keystone.
There’s no better way to learn about the Wild West than to submerge yourself in its spirit, scenery and unmatched friendliness. Book this trip today, and discover why so many want to step back into this period.
- 8-day and 7-night Wild West Adventure. Price is per person based two people sharing.
- First-class hotel accommodations featuring twin rooms and private facilities. All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees, and local taxes are included.
- Airport transfers are provided on days 1 and 8.
- In Jackson, view the famous landmark of tangled elk antlers and enjoy an evening of Western entertainment.
- Journey through dramatic scenery in Grand Teton National Park and stop at beautiful Jenny Lake.
- Discover the natural wonders of Yellowstone National Park, including geysers, mud pots, bubbling pools and Yellowstone Falls, in America’s first national park.
- Visit the Buffalo Bill Historical Center in Cody and learn about the Wild West. Enjoy a rodeo night.
- Stay on a real working dude ranch, enjoy an evening campfire with s’mores, and choose from a range of included activities at the Ranch at Ucross.
- Spend 2 nights in the gold rush boomtown of Keystone. Explore the area and feel the spirit of the Wild West. View the Devil’s Tower.
- At Thunderhead Mountain, gaze in awe at the Crazy Horse Memorial honoring the famous chief of the Lakota people.
- Visit the iconic American Mount Rushmore.
- Enjoy a drive through Bear Country USA and see young bears up close during a walk through the Wildlife Center.
- Travel by luxury air-conditioned coach with reclining seats and onboard restroom.
- The services of a professional travel director throughout your journey.
- All meals as listed in the itinerary including a kick-off party with light appetizers and drinks in Salt Lake City, 1 three-course dinner in Cody, a chuck wagon dinner in Jackson, a ranch-style dinner at the Ranch at Ucross, and a farewell dinner with drinks in Keystone.
- If a hosted trip, a Welcome Check-In on the day of arrival and Meet & Greet Party will be provided to the members and their guests.
- If flying in, you must book your own air. We recommend flying in to Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC).
- *Discounted airfare may be available for this trip from your location
Interested in the amazing WESTERN UNITED STATES TOUR break? Get in touch and book this limited time deal quickly.
**No more than 300 Trip Points may be used for this booking.
Max occupancy is 3 people.
Children must be at least 5 years old to travel. Travelers ages 5 to 12 must share a room with an adult.
Given the nature of this itinerary, we ask that all returning flights are scheduled after 6:30 p.m. from Denver on the last day of the tour.
To qualify for airport transfers, please provide flight details to the vacation specialist by May 5.
One suitcase per person in and out of each hotel allowed. (An excess charge of $3 per bag, per day, will be ascertained, pending availability on the coach.)
All travellers will receive a series of emails containing their trip’s details starting a few weeks prior to the departure date, as well as a welcome home email after the trip.
*We highly recommend travel insurance.
**Airfare not included**
The trip will close by May 5.