Make A Change In Peru – Voluntour
February 26, 2014 § Leave a comment
I came across an opportunity a few years ago that changed my life. As someone who loves to travel, the chance to travel more often, to amazing destinations and at discounted prices was a no-brainer. Add the chance to earn an uncapped income and you have an amazing opportunity. As you read this Blog Post you may find yourself wondering how I did it. Just ask!
Make A Change In Peru
8 – 14 September 2014 (6 NIGHTS)
Price £964 Approx
Team up with the WorldVentures Foundation and Globe Aware, and work on projects to benefit local families, like building a ball court, painting dorms and classrooms, assembling desks and chairs, and constructing Lorena stoves. Between your work, you’ll spend a day at Machu Picchu, the Incan empire’s magnificent crown jewel that has captured the imagination of generations. You’ll be taken to the site seemingly carved into the Andes Mountains and gain insight into the Seventh Wonder of the World with the help of a tour guide. And after a day of work and play, you’ll dine on authentic Peruvian cuisine and enjoy a folklore show.
This is your opportunity to make an impact on both your life and a community’s. Don’t wait a minute longer — book this VolunTour today.
The Eco Inn is located along Av. El Sol, the city’s main street, and is just a 15-minute drive from Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport (CUZ) and a 10-minute walk from Main Square. Revitalize your mind, body and spirit at the full-service Inca Spa Novaskin, offering unique and special, sensory treatments inspired by traditional techniques. There’s also a business center, so you can stay connected, and a café, serving breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.
Blending modern ease and elements of the past, the Eco Inn is a wonderful place to stay when exploring Cusco.
- 3-Night for service excursion and 3-Night stay at Eco Inn Cusco. Price is per person and based on 2 people staying.
- Accommodations include a spacious room with an LCD flat-screen TV, cable channels, blackout curtains and a safety deposit box.
- All meals included.
- Access to the business center.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Full day at Machu Picchu, along with a tour guide and transportation.
- Tour of the colonial city of Cusco and Incan ruins.
- Dinner and folklore show at Don Antonio restaurant.
- Transportation (ground shuttle) between your service project and Eco Inn.
- Round-trip airport transfers.
- All meals (see itinerary for more details).
- All taxes and fees included.
- Air transportation for arrival is not included. The closest commercial airport is Alejandro Velasco Astete Airport (CUZ)
Interested in the amazing PERU VOLUNTOUR break? Get in touch and book this limited time deal quickly.
Maximum occupancy is 2 adults. Contact your specialist for pricing of 2 adults and 1 child.
Children ages 12 and older are welcome.
The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru, regardless of length of stay, and to travellers staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more.
A passport valid 6 months from the return date is required.
Contact your consulate for visa requirements.
Visit http://www.passporthealthusa.com for questions regarding country-specific health counselling and innoculations.
To qualify for the round-trip airport transfers, please provide your flight details to the booking specialist at least 2 weeks prior to travel.
Check-in: 10 a.m. Check-out: 9 a.m.
*We highly recommend travel insurance.
**Airfare not included.**
The trip will close by July 10.