A Historical Adventure in Poland
April 10, 2014 § Leave a comment
I came across an opportunity a few years ago that changed my life. As someone who loves to travel, the chance to travel more often, to amazing destinations and at discounted prices was a no-brainer. Add the chance to earn an uncapped income and you have an amazing opportunity. As you read this Blog Post you may find yourself wondering how I did it. Just ask!
A Historical Adventure in Poland
20 – 23 June 2014 (3 NIGHTS)
Price £156 Approx
Explore Gdansk, overflowing with enchanting architecture, intriguing museums and galleries, cozy cafés, enchanting boutiques and elegant restaurants. Enjoy a 4-day stay at the Hilton Gdansk and a sightseeing tour, taking take you to St. Mary’s Church, the largest brick-and-mortar church in the world, and the Great Crane, a distinctly shaped building on the Motlawa River. You’ll also glide along the city’s smooth, easy waterways on a 3-hour kayaking adventure.
When visiting a special city like Gdansk, you’ll want to see everything, and the best way to do just that is by both land and sea.
Ideally situated in the heart of the Old Town, overlooking the Motlawa River, the award-winning Hilton Gdansk beautifully blends Poland’s rich history with modern amenities.
Combining international touches with comfort, convenience, quality service and warm hospitality, as well as a unique wellness and spa facility, the Hilton is a favorite when visiting Gdansk. It’s only 40 minutes by car from the Lech Walesa Airport and is the perfect place to start your sightseeing. With a storied past and an impressive list of past and present guests, the Hilton Gdansk strives to impress.
With a prime location and the promise of an unforgettable experience, the Hilton Gdansk is only the beginning.
- 4-day and 3-night stay at the Hilton Gdansk.
- Accommodation includes a standard double room with a mini-bar; a laptop safe; LCD TV; free Wi-Fi; and an en-suite bathroom with a shower, a bathtub and designer toiletries.
- Breakfast daily.
- A 3-course dinner on June 21.
- Access to the swimming pool and fitness center.
- 3-hour kayaking adventure on Gdansk’s waterways.
- Sightseeing stroll down the picturesque St. Mary Street with a visit to the Great Crane of Gdansk and St. Mary’s Church, the largest brick-and-mortar church in the world.
- A Host will be provided with 20 adults booking.
- If a hosted trip, a Welcome Check-In on the day of arrival and Meet & Greet Party will be provided to members and their guests.
- Air transportation is not included. The closest commercial airport is Gdansk Lech Walesa Airport (GDN).
Interested in the amazing POLAND break? Get in touch and book this limited time deal quickly.
Maximum occupancy is 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
Children ages 11 and younger are $41. (Children ages 12 and older are considered adults.)
Children’s pricing is based on age at time of travel.
Bedding for third adult or child(ren) may be a sofa bed or a rollaway bed.
A valid passport that expires at least 6 months after this trip is required.
Contact your consulate for visa requirements.
Check-in: 2 p.m. Check-out: noon
*We highly recommend travel insurance.
All travellers will receive a series of emails containing their trip’s details starting a few weeks prior to the departure date, as well as a welcome home email after the trip.
**Airfare not included.**
The trip will close by May 2.