Have the Time of Your Life in Central America
April 17, 2014 § Leave a comment
I came across an opportunity a few years ago that changed my life. As someone who loves to travel, the chance to travel more often, to amazing destinations and at discounted prices was a no-brainer. Add the chance to earn an uncapped income and you have an amazing opportunity. As you read this Blog Post you may find yourself wondering how I did it. Just ask!
Have the Time of Your Life In Central America
San Jose, Costa Rica
22 – 28 June 2014 (6 NIGHTS)
Price £420 Approx
What better way to experience Costa Rica and its many fun-filled offerings than with friends?
Embark on a week of adventure; luxuriate amid tropical beaches; explore inviting, naturally made wonders; and immerse yourself in the charming, warm atmosphere inspired by the Mesoamerican– and South American civilizations.
Nestled in the heart of Central America, Costa Rica offers incomparable beauty spanning both the Atlantic and Pacific coasts and history-rich cities perfect for exploring. Trek through a rain forest, try your hand at rafting and sport fishing, take a horseback ride on the beach, or hike through cloud forests.
Graced with bio-diversity and native tradition as well as ample African, European and Asian influences, Costa Rica offers something for everyone. Find your something with friends in Central America!
Get to know San José while enjoying the best rest in Barceló San José Palacio’s spacious and comfortable rooms. Retreat to the spa or relaxing gardens, and lift your spirits in the sports facilities or poker room. Sample culinary delights and leisure activities, and complement your holiday with an exciting excursion.
Unwind in the breathtakingly natural beauty of the Barceló Tambor Beach hotel, gracing the Pacific shores of Bahía Ballena, Puntaneras. Savor El Tucán’s magnificent international cuisine, play casino games and dance away at the night club.
Find everything you need and more at the Barceló San José Palacio and Barceló Tambor Beach.
- 7-day and 6-night stay in Costa Rica. (Travel from San José to Tambor Beach and then back to San José.) Price is per person and based on 2 people staying.
- All-inclusive accommodations at Barceló Costa Rica Resorts, which include 3 nights at Barceló San José Palacio and 3 nights at Barceló Tambor Beach.
- Guided tours in San José include visits to the Doka Estate, Poás Volcano and La Paz Waterfall Gardens
- Transportation (ground shuttle) between Barceló San José Palacio and Barceló Tambor Beach.
- Tortuga Island tour and snorkeling.
- All meals (see itinerary for more details).
- Complimentary green fees for golf at Barceló Tambor Beach. (Fees apply for golf cart and golf club rentals.)
- Enjoy a 30% discount on services at the Barceló Tambor Beach Hotel & Spa’s U-Spa.
- Round-trip airport transfers.
- All taxes and fees included.
- A Host will be provided on all trips with 20 or more adults traveling.
- If a hosted trip, a Welcome Check-In on the day of arrival and Meet & Greet Party will be provided to members and their guests.
- Air transportation is not included. The closest commercial airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport (SJO).
Interested in the amazing COSTA RICA break? Get in touch and book this limited time deal quickly.
Maximum occupancy is 3 adults and 1 child.
Children ages 3-11 staying with 2 adults are $375.
Children’s pricing is based on age at time of travel.
A valid passport that expires at least 6 months after this trip is required.
Contact your consulate for visa requirements.
To qualify for the round-trip airport transfers, please provide your flight details to the booking specialist at least 2 weeks prior to travel.
Check-in: 2 p.m. Check-out: noon
*We highly recommend travel insurance.
All travellers will receive a series of emails containing their trip’s details starting a few weeks prior to the departure date, as well as a welcome home email after the trip.
**Airfare not included.**
The trip will close by May 22.