Cruise this Glacial Wonderland
April 25, 2014 § Leave a comment
I came across an opportunity a few years ago that changed my life. As someone who loves to travel, the chance to travel more often, to amazing destinations and at discounted prices was a no-brainer. Add the chance to earn an uncapped income and you have an amazing opportunity. As you read this Blog Post you may find yourself wondering how I did it. Just ask!
Cruise this Glacial Wonderland
Departs Seattle, Washington
15 – 22 August 2014 (7 NIGHTS)
Price £442 Approx
This August, come aboard the Rhapsody of the Seas – a floating paradise built for adventure that also offers both world-class entertainment and a soothing oasis. It’s time to set sail on a breathtaking journey through Alaska.
Experience the awe of fascinating glaciers and the stunning grandeur of the scenery and wildlife. Look out for harbour seals, wolves, bears and other wildlife that inhabit this glacial wonderland. Everything in Alaska is bold and absolutely amazing. That includes the lush greenery of the Tongass National Forest, the world’s largest and northernmost temperate coastal rainforest, as well as majestic fjords, world-famous gardens, gourmet dining and fantastic shopping. It’s all waiting for you to explore.
- 7-night cruise on the Rhapsody of the Seas. Price is per person based on double occupancy.
- Solarium, with retractable glass canopy.
- Edelweiss Dining Room, the ship’s magnificent two-story formal dining room.
- Optional ShipShape menu that includes low-fat and vegetarian entrees.
- Casino Royale.
- Rock-climbing wall towering 200 feet above sea level.
- Day spa and fitness center.
- Children’s programs, led by a fully-trained staff.
- Eight bars and lounges.
- Outdoor jogging track.
- Boutiques of Centrum shops.
- A Host will be provided with 20 adults booking.
- If a hosted trip, a welcome check-in on the day of arrival and Welcome Reception will be provided to the members and their guests. We recommend flying in to Seattle, Washington (SEA).
- *Discounted airfare may be available for this DreamTrip from your location. See below for more information.
Interested in the amazing ALASKA break? Get in touch and book this limited time deal quickly.
No more than 325 Trip Points may be used for this booking.
Expectant mothers are prohibited from traveling on this trip if pregnancy is 23 weeks or longer on date of travel. Penalties will apply if cancellation is required.
Name changes are considered a cancellation and will require re-booking, if space is still available.
Members are limited to 1 cabin unless booking for children younger than the age of 18.
Booking for other members is not permitted.
Gratuities are not included and average $11.50 per person, per day.
A valid passport that expires at least 6 months after this trip is required.
We highly recommend travel insurance.
All travellers will receive a series of emails containing their trip’s details starting a few weeks prior to the departure date, as well as a welcome home email after the trip.
Airfare not included.