Rock it Out in Vegas Las Vegas, Nevada
April 29, 2014 § Leave a comment
I came across an opportunity a few years ago that changed my life. As someone who loves to travel, the chance to travel more often, to amazing destinations and at discounted prices was a no-brainer. Add the chance to earn an uncapped income and you have an amazing opportunity. As you read this Blog Post you may find yourself wondering how I did it. Just ask!
Rock it Out in Vegas
Las Vegas, Nevada
9 – 14 July 2014 (5 NIGHTS)
Price £60 Approx
Live the good life in Las Vegas, “The Entertainment Capital of the World,” alive with word-class dining, shopping and shows, luxurious spas, championship golf, exciting nightlife and more.
Bask in the glitz and glamour of the Las Vegas Strip’s thrilling casinos and endless light displays, including the Bellagio’s must-see, dancing water fountains.
Then, take advantage of two complimentary tickets to the five-time Tony-nominated musical, “Rock of Ages”, at The Venetian. Set in L.A.’s infamous Sunset Strip in 1987, this hilarious, feel-good love story takes you back to the times of big bands with big egos playing big guitar solos and sporting even bigger hair.
Whatever you choose, you’re sure to discover the good life in Las Vegas.
From its grand entrance and terraced palm gardens, to the soaring skylights and breathtaking waterfalls, the Palazzo Las Vegas redefines luxury.
Named after exclusive Italian villas, the Palazzo offers Sybaritic beauty, fashion and an array of refined amenities, including renowned restaurants, nightly Broadway-style entertainment, world-class gaming and noteworthy boutiques. Featuring elegant international dining, stunning décor, a Shoppes promenade and more, this all-suite hotel also connects to The Venetian and its many offerings.
Escape to the pampering and passionate Canyon Ranch Spa Club, raising fitness challenges to new heights with a 40-foot rock-climbing wall. Rejuvenate with yoga or Pilates’ exercises and unwind with an indulgent spa treatment.
There’s nothing like the Palazzo Las Vegas, the inspirational namesake of Italy—come see for yourself!
The Venetian resort give you the true feeling of Italy with canals, gondolas and strolling performers. This beautiful resort offers the latest in technology, art and culture as only Venice can provide. Enjoy a variety of upscale shopping, restaurants and cafes.
As you enter the lobby, be sure to look up to see the amazing fresco covering the arched ceiling.
With pools that remind you of the fountains of Italian palazzos you will forget you aren’t in Italy.
- 6-day and 5-night stay at The Venetian – Palazzo Las Vegas. Price is per person based on double occupancy.
- Accommodations include a luxury suite, featuring a Roman tub, a king-sized bed (or 2 queen beds in the Bella suite), a sunken living room, 3 LCD TVs and plush furnishings.
- Access to the fitness facility within the Canyon Ranch Spa Club.
- In-suite Internet access (Wi-Fi or Ethernet).
- Unlimited local and toll-free calls.
- Free Boarding Pass Printing.
- Complimentary daily newspaper.
- Coffee or tea at Café Presse (1 time for 2 people per room).
- 1- 2-for-1 drink coupon for well drinks, domestic beer or wine at any casino bar, excluding the Bourbon Room (must be 21 or older to redeem drink coupon).
- 2 Tickets to “Rock of Ages” at The Venetian Las Vegas for July 10, 2014, at 8 p.m.
- Round-trip airport transfers.
- Taxes and resort fees.
- A host will be provided with 20 adults booking.
- If a hosted DreamTrip, a welcome check-in on the day of arrival and a Meet & Greet party, will be provided to the Members and their guests.
- Air transportation is not included. The closest commercial airport is McCarran International Airport (LAS).
- *Discounted airfare may be available for this DreamTrip from your location. See below for more information.
Interested in the amazing LAS VEGAS break? Get in touch and book this limited time deal quickly.
Due to their uniqueness, training trips do not qualify for the Price Promise.
Maximum occupancy is 2 adults and 2 children or 4 adults.
Children ages 0-5 are free and 6-12 are $119 when staying with 2 adults.
Children’s pricing is based on age at time of travel. Minimum check-in age is 21. Credit card required at check-in for incidentals.
Contact specialist for availability and pricing for additional nights.
“>”Rock of Ages” is not recommended for guests under 14. Children must be at least 5 years old to attend.
Check-in: 3 p.m. Check-out: 11 a.m.
We highly recommend travel insurance.
All travellers will receive a series of emails containing their trip’s details starting a few weeks prior to the departure date, as well as a welcome home email after the trip.
Airfare not included.
The trip will close by June 11.