The Ultimate Golf Experience
May 14, 2014 § Leave a comment
I came across an opportunity a few years ago that changed my life. As someone who loves to travel, the chance to travel more often, to amazing destinations and at discounted prices was a no-brainer. Add the chance to earn an uncapped income and you have an amazing opportunity. As you read this Blog Post you may find yourself wondering how I did it. Just ask!
The Ultimate Golf Experience
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
6 – 13 July 2014 (7 NIGHTS)
Price £288 Approx
For the ultimate golf experience, look no further than Legends Golf and Resort in Myrtle Beach–boasting five award-winning golf courses right at your doorstep.
Technically challenging and aesthetically beautiful, you’ll tee off on greens created by world-famous architects, such as Oyster Bay – Golf Digest “Resort Course of the Year 1983” winner. Break your driving record on the Moorland course – considered one of the strongest challenges on the East Coast. And, take a swing on the most exciting new course in Myrtle Beach – Parkland. Polish your skills before each round of golf with unlimited access to the 30-acre driving range, located at the beautiful Legends Golf and Resort.
From world-class golf courses to comfortable accommodations, your exciting golf adventure starts in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
Offering five of the best golf courses available in the Myrtle Beach area, the Legends Golf and Resort gives you the best amenities on the beach with unlimited use of the 30-acre practice driving range.
Surrounded by the award-winning Parkland Course, the villas create the feel of a real Scottish Village where everything golf related is accessible. It’s a combination of world-class golf and well-appointed, spacious condominiums.
After a round of golf, relax at the Ailsa Pub, gather with friends, watch the game on TV or enjoy the adjacent pool and hot tub. It’s the ultimate golf experience.
The five Legends courses are owned and operated by Century Golf Partners of Dallas, Texas, through its management vehicle, Arnold Palmer Golf Management.
- 7-nights stay at the Legends Golf & Resort. Price is per person based on 4 people staying.
- 2-bedroom villa with two beds in each room offers 2 full baths, large living and dining room, washer and dryer, and a fully equipped kitchen.
- 5 rounds of golf with cart at Theathland, Moorland, Parkland, Heritage and Oyster Bay Golf Courses.
- 7 Breakfasts and lunches.
- 7-days of 2 draft beers or fountain drinks.
- Range balls with unlimited use of practice facilities.
- Shuttle transportation within resort property.
- Thrifty Car Rental discount available at the airport.
- Air transportation is not included. The closest commercial airport is Myrtle Beach International Airport (MYR). 20-25 miles from resort.
- *Discounted airfare may be available for this trip from you location.
Interested in the amazing GOLF EXPERIENCE break? Get in touch and book this limited time deal quickly.
Due to their uniqueness, Sports trips do not qualify for the Price Promise.
Maximum occupancy is 4 adults.
Check-in: 4 p.m. Check-out: 11a.m.
We highly recommend travel insurance.
All travellers will receive a series of emails containing their trip’s details starting a few weeks prior to the departure date, as well as a welcome home email after the trip.
Airfare not included.
The trip will close by May 25.