Spa Weekend in Vegas
May 21, 2014 § Leave a comment
I came across an opportunity a few years ago that changed my life. As someone who loves to travel, the chance to travel more often, to amazing destinations and at discounted prices was a no-brainer. Add the chance to earn an uncapped income and you have an amazing opportunity. As you read this Blog Post you may find yourself wondering how I did it. Just ask!
Spa Weekend in Vegas
Las Vegas, Nevada
1 – 4 August 2014 (3 NIGHTS)
Price £117 Approx
Las Vegas, “The Entertainment Capital of the World,” overflows with star-studded shows, world-class dining, championship golf, spas, nightlife and nature. Enjoy legendary gambling on downtown’s Fremont Street or head to the dazzling lights of the Las Vegas Strip.
Bask in the glitz and glamour of the Las Vegas Strip’s thrilling casinos and endless light displays, including the Bellagio’s must-see, dancing water fountains. Partake in the free entertainment and legendary gambling of Fremont Street. Unwind after a long day at the Hibiscus Spa. Use your 20% discount at the 10,000-square foot spa featuring 14 soothing treatments rooms, a sauna and steam room, and feel the tension melt away.
Discover why people around the world bet on Las Vegas for entertainment, fun—and a bit of adventure, too!
Less than a block from the famed “Strip”, The Westin Las Vegas Hotel, Casino & Spa is just a few minutes walk from the city’s best casinos, dining, nightlife and more. If shopping is your game, head for the nearby Forum Shops and Miracle Mile Mall. Need some help planning? The hotel concierge will gladly arrange for show tickets or book a quiet dinner on the town.
And there’s plenty to do, right at the hotel. The 20,000-square-foot casino will satisfy every gamer, while the Hibiscus Spa is the ultimate retreat for head-to-toe pampering. Keep up with your workouts, thanks to a top-of-the-line fitness facility. Or spend the day with friends at the outdoor heated pool or inside a luxurious cabana.
- 4-day and 3-night stay at Westin Las Vegas Hotel, Casino & Spa, 160 East Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, Nevada 89109 Tel: 877-796-2096.
- Price is per person and based on double occupancy.
- Standard accommodations spoil you with 1 king or 2 double Westin Signature Heavenly Beds®, a sumptuous oasis of comfort and style, plus the rejuvenating Heavenly Bath®. Every modern convenience is on hand, from sleek flat-screen TVs to one-cup coffee makers, minibars and more. Unwind after a hectic Vegas day—and reenergize for those to come.
- Take a relaxing swim in the outdoor heated pool. Feeling lucky? Time to hit the casino. Complimentary Internet in guest room.
- Access to business center.
- 20% discount on spa services at Hibiscus Spa Complimentary valet and self-parking.
- Tickets to B-Beatleshow at Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino on August 2nd.
- All Taxes and Resort Fees.
- A Host will be provided with 20 adults travelling.
- A Welcome Check-In and Welcome Reception Cocktail Party will be provided with a Hosted DreamTrip.
- Air transportation is not included. The closest commercial airport is Las Vegas McCarran International Airport (LAS).
- *Discounted airfare may be available for this trip from your location.
Interested in the amazing SPA WEEKEND break? Get in touch and book this limited time deal quickly.
Trip Points from more than one membership may not be combined.
No more than 50 Trip Points may be used for this booking.
Maximum occupancy 4 people.
Children age 2 and under stay free in existing bedding.
Children’s pricing based on age at time of travel.
Contact specialist for single, triple and quad rates.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Credit card required at check-in for incidentals.
Visitors to the casino, gaming or casino lounge areas must be at least 21 years old. A valid, government-issued ID is required as proof of age.
Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
If show tickets become unavailable or the show cancels, a comparable show will be given in its place.
Check-in: 4 p.m. Check-out: 11 a.m.
We highly recommend travel insurance.
All travellers will receive a series of emails containing their trip’s details starting a few weeks prior to the departure date, as well as a welcome home email after the trip.
Airfare not included.
The trip will close by June 26.