June 26, 2014 § Leave a comment
I came across an opportunity a few years ago that changed my life. As someone who loves to travel, the chance to travel more often, to amazing destinations and at discounted prices was a no-brainer. Add the chance to earn an uncapped income and you have an amazing opportunity. As you read this Blog Post you may find yourself wondering how I did it. Just ask!
29 Aug – 1 September 2014 (3 NIGHTS)
Price £164 Approx
Discover the excitement of this family-fun fest with tickets to SeaWorld, where you’ll experience the thrills and excitement of several attractions designed just for families.
SeaWorld Orlando, TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice 2013 Winner, features heart-thumping roller coasters, rides, shows, attractions and family-friendly activities for thrill seekers and animal lovers. Enter into one of the world’s largest underwater viewing tunnels at the Shark Encounter. Or watch a playful group of bottlenose dolphins at the Dolphin Cove and welcome SeaWorld’s newborn dolphins at the Dolphin Nursery.
Whether you’re here to splash down at the tropical paradise of the resort or looking to play at SeaWorld Orlando, this family haven is your destination for fun and excitement.
Bahama Bay Resort & Spa is ideally located just 10 minutes from all of Disney‘s world-class theme parks and attractions. Situated on 70 lush tropical acres on Lake Davenport, this TripAdvisor 2013 Certificate of Excellence winner is convenient to numerous shopping centers, dining and entertainment venues and championship golf.
Each apartment-style villa is equipped with the comforts of a contemporary Florida home combined with all the amenities of a full-service resort, such as a heated pool, spa and children’s play area. You’ll also have access to a fishing dock, nature trails and a white-sandy beach overlooking Lake Davenport.
Experience the warmth of Orlando and the Bahama Bay Resort & Spa, a favourite family vacation destination for fun, sun and southern hospitality.
- 4-day and 3-night stay at the Bahama Bay Resort & Spa, 400 Gran Bahama Boulevard, Davenport, Florida 33897. Price is per person and based on double occupancy.
- Three-bedroom, apartment-style villas with screened porch, enclosed patio or balcony. Each villa features two full bathrooms; a kitchen, living and dining area; a queen-sized bed in the master bedroom and first guest bedroom, while the second guest bedroom features two twin beds. Additional sleeping space is available via a sleeper-sofa that opens up into a queen-sized bed in the living room. Two twin beds in the guest bedroom and a sofa in the living room that opens into a queen-sized bed.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Club House recreation area includes fitness center, mini market and a children’s game room.
- Four pools, in-ground spa, children’s wading pool and playground.
- Complimentary parking.
- Single Day Admission to SeaWorld.
- Resort and cleaning fees.
- A Host will be provided with 20 adults travelling.
- If a hosted DreamTrip, a Welcome check-In on the day of arrival and a Welcome Reception, will be provided to the Members and their guests.
- Airfare not included. We recommend flying in to Orlando International Airport (MCO).
Interested in the amazing SEAWORLD ADVENTURE break? Get in touch and book this limited time deal quickly.
Trip Points from more than one membership may not be combined.
No more than 100 Trip Points may be used for this booking.
Maximum occupancy is 8 people in the three-bedroom villa. Consult your specialist for two-bedroom villa details and pricing.
Children ages 0-2 are are free when staying in the same villa with parents.
Children’s pricing is based on age at time of travel.
Contact your specialist for additional nights.
One adult 21 years of age or over is required per villa for check-in.
Car rental recommended.
Contact Specialist for availability and pricing for additional nights.
Check-in: 4 p.m. Check out: 10 a.m.
We highly recommend travel insurance.
All travellers will receive a series of emails containing their trip’s details starting a few weeks prior to the departure date, as well as a welcome home email after the trip.
Airfare not included.
The trip will close by July 24.