Welcome to Paradise
July 8, 2014 § Leave a comment
I came across an opportunity a few years ago that changed my life. As someone who loves to travel, the chance to travel more often, to amazing destinations and at discounted prices was a no-brainer. Add the chance to earn an uncapped income and you have an amazing opportunity. As you read this Blog Post you may find yourself wondering how I did it. Just ask!
Welcome to Paradise
5 – 12 September 2014 (7 NIGHTS)
Price £612 Approx
Soothe Your Senses in the Luxuries of Maui.
Graced with some of the most refreshing nature in the world, few places compare to the sensational gems found in the inviting air of the Hawaiian Islands.
Discover Maui’s tropical landscape, adorned with rain forest and volcanic creations. Savour a lazy afternoon, travelling the scenic Road to Hana. Witness tranquil ocean vistas while playing a relaxing game of golf; explore unforgettable towns sprinkled throughout the island and miles of pristine shoreline made new again with every revitalizing wave of the magnificent Pacific Coast. Learn to windsurf. Spend a day snorkeling with friendly sea turtles; take a scenic stroll through fragrant yellow ginger blossoms and enjoy an invigorating mountain trek.
Experience something new and treat yourself to the luxuries of the Hawaiian Islands and the one-of-a-kind, heavenly respite of Maui.
Take a refreshing dip in the freshwater swimming lagoon and whirlpool or a resort shuttle to Whalers Village for enjoyable dining and shopping. At twilight, unwind in the Lagoon Bar or to the warmth of lit torches signaling lele kawa, a nightly cliff-diving ritual and tradition that began at the hotel’s beginning.
If you want to experience the best of Hawaii, do so from one of Hawaii’s most romantic escapes and a once-playground for royalty, the Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa.
- 8-day and 7-night stay at the Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa. Price is per person and based on double occupancy.
- Accommodations featuring the premium Sheraton Sweet Sleeper bed with triple sheeting and a duvet, distinctive Hawaiian furnishings, a private lanai, a 32-inch LCD flat-screen TV, a compact refrigerator, a coffeemaker, bathrobes, and Shine by Bliss Spa bath amenities.
- Breakfast for 2 daily.
- Lei greeting and refreshments upon arrival at hotel.
- Hawaiian cultural resort activities.
- Unlimited Wi-Fi.
- Scheduled shuttle service to Starwood properties and historic Lahaina town.
- 10 percent discount on spa services at the Black Rock Spa (does not apply to salon services or products).
- Pool floats for adults.
- Local phone calls to Maui no charge.
- Yoga and Pilates classes at a discounted fee.
- Round trip airport transfers.
- A host will be provided with 20 adults booking.
- If a hosted trip, a Welcome Check-In on the day of arrival and Meet & Greet Party will be provided to the members and their guests.
- Air transportation is not included. The closest commercial airport is Kahului Airport (OGG).
- *Discounted airfare may be available for this trip from your location. See below for more information.
Interested in the amazing MAUI, HAWAII break? Get in touch and book this limited time deal quickly.
Maximum occupancy is 2 adults and 2 children.
Children ages 18 and younger are free of charge when sharing the same rooms as parent(s) but will be charged for breakfast daily according to their age.
Children’s pricing is based on age at time of travel.
You must provide your flight information to your booking specialist no later than October 16 to receive your round-trip airport transfers.
A valid passport that expires at least 6 months after this trip is required.
Contact your consulate for visa requirements.
Check-in: 3 p.m. Check-out: 11 a.m.
All travellers will receive a series of emails containing their trip’s details starting a few weeks prior to the departure date, as well as a welcome home email after the trip.
Airfare not included.
The trip will close by July 22.