Walk the Famous Christmas Markets in Berlin
August 6, 2014 § Leave a comment
I came across an opportunity a few years ago that changed my life. As someone who loves to travel, the chance to travel more often, to amazing destinations and at discounted prices was a no-brainer. Add the chance to earn an uncapped income and you have an amazing opportunity. As you read this Blog Post you may find yourself wondering how I did it. Just ask!
Walk the Famous Christmas Markets
5 – 9 December 2014 (4 NIGHTS)
Price £330 Approx
Touring Berlin provides the best opportunity to observe and relish the beauty of its architecture, as well as to experience the excitement of this city.
Discover Berlin’s Christmas Markets with St. Nikolai-Kirche as the focal point of this four-hour walking tour. Then stroll through medieval buildings, the Olympiastadion and the beautiful Schloss Charlottenburg. And end your tour with a stop at one of Berlin’s most visual centerpieces; the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial. Save time for a visit to Museum Island, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The island has five museums built featuring a variety of architectural styles.
When staying at the 5-star Regent Berlin, your experience will be one of opulence, elegance, sophistication and superior customer satisfaction. Those qualities are what make this 2012 TripAdvisor winner of the Certificate of Excellence Award one of the “best places to stay in the world,” according to Conde Nast Traveler.
Nestled near the historic heart of one of Europe’s most compelling cities, this hotel features comfort and convenience at your fingertips. Take your pick of pleasures from the hotel’s scenic views of Gendarmenmarkt Square to its marble bathrooms and private bar.
Dining at the Regent is a gastronomic delight at the Fischers Fritz Restaurant with its 2 Michelin stars rating. After a sumptuous meal, relax in the informal atmosphere of the Regent Bar savouring speciality cocktails and thoughts of the day’s touring events.
- 5-day, 4-night stay at the 5-Star Regent Berlin Charlottenstraße 49, 10117 Berlin, Germany. Phone: 0800 182 2889. Price is per person and based on double occupancy.
- Superior rooms feature luxurious textiles and classic furniture in the Biedermeier style.
- Room comes complete with a flat-screen TV, DVD player, antique writing desk and an en-suite marble bathroom with a deep soaking bathtub and walk-in shower.
- Sumptuous a la carte breakfast daily.
- Traditional beer hall lunch including entrée, 1 beer and dessert.
- Christmas Market Tour (4 hours).
- Wi-Fi in room.
- If a hosted trip, a Welcome Check-In on the day of arrival and a Welcome Reception will be provided to Members and their guests.
- Air transportation is not included.
- The closest commercial airport is Berlin Brandenburg Airport (BER).
Interested in the amazing CHRISTMAS MARKET break? Get in touch and book this limited time deal quickly.
Trip Points from more than one membership may not be combined.
No more than 200 Trip Points may be used for this booking.
Maximum occupancy is 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
Children 0-6 stay free on bed and breakfast basis. Children 7-11 are $141(Children ages 12 and up considered adults).
Children’s pricing is based on age at time of travel.
Bedding for third adult or child(ren) may consist of sofa bed or rollaway bed.
A valid passport that expires at least 6 months after this trip is required.
Contact your consulate for Visa requirements.
Check-in: 3 p.m. Check-out: Noon.
We highly recommend travel insurance.
All travellers will receive a series of emails containing their trip’s details starting a few weeks prior to the departure date, as well as a welcome home email after the trip.
Airfare not included.
The trip will close by October 2.