Single and Ready to Mingle – Mexico
August 29, 2014 § Leave a comment
I came across an opportunity a few years ago that changed my life. As someone who loves to travel, the chance to travel more often, to amazing destinations and at discounted prices was a no-brainer. Add the chance to earn an uncapped income and you have an amazing opportunity. As you read this Blog Post you may find yourself wondering how I did it. Just ask!
Single and Ready to Mingle
Riviera Maya, Mexico
24 – 28 September 2014 (4 NIGHTS)
Price £301 Approx
Singles, come bask in the richness of the Mexican Caribbean, overflowing with natural treasures, rich history and exquisite hospitality on this first-ever DreamTrip planned exclusively for you.
And what better way to mingle with other singles and meet new people than at a beachfront all-inclusive resort? Enjoy endless amenities at the 5-star Barceló resort and discover countless fun activities, such as a theme party, a night show, yoga and more! Unwind in Cancun, Playa del Carmen and a colourful array of small villages in between. Stroll Old World cobblestone-lined streets and savour flavourful cuisine. Delight in the charm of waterside boutiques, galleries and twilight music and dancing. See ancient Mayan cities and breathtaking Cayman vistas. Take a swim through caves, making your way to the sea and beach of Tankah Bay or enjoy a boat ride to Cozumel.
Whether you visit the ruins of Chichén Itzá or take advantage of Barceló’s amazing amenities, you and your fellow singles are sure to be rejuvenated by the luxuries of the Riviera Maya and long remember this first-ever DreamTrips’ exclusive experience.
Located on one of the most beautiful beaches in the Mexican Caribbean, the all-inclusive Barceló Maya Tropical hotel is a picturesque paradise serving luxurious amenities.
You’ll experience rooms with gorgeous tropical views. Enjoy $1,200 worth of resort credits for even more fun in the sun. Play tennis, go kayaking, snorkeling or windsurfing. Discover incredible gourmet cuisine at one of the hotel’s four restaurants. Visit the Dolphinaris at Barceló and swim with dolphins, or pamper both your mind and body at the spa. Take advantage of the many fun activities, and, when the sun goes down, enjoy the hotel’s vibrant nightlife that features live shows and the Jaguar’s nightclub.
Boasting numerous awards, the Barceló Maya Tropical hotel has everything to make your stay a luxurious one.
- 5-day and 4-night stay at Barceló Maya Tropical, Carretera Chetumal Puerto Juárez Km. 266,3, 77750 Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo. Phone: +52 984 8 75 1500. Price is per person and based on double occupancy.
- All-inclusive breakfasts, lunches, dinners and snacks including Cocktails and drinks from the open bar, sports, activities and entertainment.
- Superior accommodations featuring a minibar with complimentary daily refills of soft drinks, water, beer, juices and snacks, fully equipped bathroom and balcony.
- $1,200 USD Resort Credit discount vouchers per room. Learn all about the details here.
- Round-trip airport transfers.
- All taxes and fees included.
- A Host will be provided with 20 adults travelling.
- If a hosted trip, a Welcome Check-In on the day of arrival and a Welcome Reception will be provided to Members and their guests.
- Air transportation is not included.
- The closest commercial airport is Cancun International Airport (CUN).
Interested in the amazing SINGLES MEXICO break? Get in touch and book this limited time deal quickly.
Trip Points from more than one membership may not be combined.
No more than 250 Trip Points may be used for this booking.
Maximum occupancy is 2 adults.
This trip is exclusively planned for singles.
For additional nights, please contact your specialist for pricing.
Check-in: 3 p.m. Check-out: Noon.
A valid passport that expires at least 6 months after this DreamTrip is required.
Check with your consulate for Visa requirements.
To qualify for the round-trip airport transfers, please provide your flight details to the booking specialist at least 2 weeks prior to travel.
We highly recommend travel insurance.
All travellers will receive a series of emails containing their trip’s details starting a few weeks prior to the departure date, as well as a welcome home email after the trip.
Airfare not included.
The trip will close by September 5.