Ski Big in America – Big Sky, Montana
September 10, 2014 § 1 Comment
I came across an opportunity a few years ago that changed my life. As someone who loves to travel, the chance to travel more often, to amazing destinations and at discounted prices was a no-brainer. Add the chance to earn an uncapped income and you have an amazing opportunity. As you read this Blog Post you may find yourself wondering how I did it. Just ask!
Ski Big in America
Big Sky, Montana
11 – 15 December 2014 (4 NIGHTS)
Price £363 Approx
Less than an hour from Yellowstone National Park, you can explore freshly dusted, snow-clad slopes by way of skis or snowboard. And with a ski-lift ticket for each adult included with your trip, and children skiing for free, everyone can take to the hills. Plus, you’ll enjoy complimentary ski storage and “Sunset Saturday,” when the Ramcharger lift remains open until 5 p.m.
Whether you hit the slopes or spa, shop or just relax amid the mountain’s laidback culture, Big Sky Montana is where you want to be.
A vacation getaway fit for a U.S. president, the elegant Euro-Western Summit at Big Sky is one of the finest slope-side properties in all the Rockies. It’s home to the “Biggest Skiing in America,” the basecamp for Yellowstone National Park, and a wonderful place to make mountain memories.
Featuring chief, high-capacity lifts just 100 yards away, an outdoor heated soaking pool, an espresso cart, on-mountain ski storage and more, it’s the perfect place for exploring Montana’s famed slopes. Before you hit the snow-clad mountain, enjoy a daily breakfast buffet in the Peaks Dining Room. And if you decide to stay in, you can choose from an array of offerings, including on-site shopping and a wellness studio with classes, such as yoga and fitness ballet. After long days of skiing and sightseeing, relax with a hot-stone massage at the Solace Spa and Salon followed by a warm brandy or glass of wine at the Carabiner Lounge.
Combing prime location and amenities in the heart of the Mountain Village Center, the Summit at Big Sky provides everything you need for a magnificent ski vacation.
- 5-day and 4-night stay at the Summit at Big Sky. Price is per person and based on double occupancy.
- Summit hotel rooms feature 2 queen beds. For more space, consider upgrading to a 1-bedroom condo with either 1 queen, 2 queens or 1 king bed and a wall bed or sleeper sofa.
- A 3-day lift ticket for each adult (ages 11 and older). Children 10 and younger stay and ski for free.
- Don’t miss “Sunset Saturday,” when the Ramcharger lift stays open until 5 p.m.
- Before you hit the slopes, enjoy the daily breakfast buffet in the Peaks Dining Room.
- Complimentary ski storage.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Taxes and fees.
- If a hosted trip, a guided, on-mountain, ski tour geared primarily toward intermediate skiers will be provided to members and their guests. The 1.5-hour ski tour of the entire resort area will include different ski lifts, the many ski runs and adjoining areas, plus the generous mountain base amenities.
- If a hosted trip, a Welcome Check-In on the day of arrival and Meet & Greet Party will be provided to members and their guests.
- Air transportation is not included. The closest commercial airport is Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport (BZN).
Interested in the amazing BIG SKY, MONTANA break? Get in touch and book this limited time deal quickly.
Trip Points from more than one membership may not be combined.
No more than 150 Trip Points may be used for this booking.
Maximum occupancy is 4 people in the Summit hotel room with 2 queen beds, or up to 6 people in the 1-bedroom condo. Contact the vacation specialist for pricing and booking the 1-bedroom condo.
Children ages 10 and younger stay and ski for free.
Children’s pricing is based on age at time of travel.
Rollaway beds are $10 per night.
Check-in: 5 p.m. Check-out: 10 a.m.
We highly recommend travel insurance.
All travellers will receive a series of emails containing their trip’s details starting a few weeks prior to the departure date, as well as a welcome home email after the trip.
Airfare not included.
The trip will close by October 27.