Volunteer Service in Thailand
March 20, 2015 § Leave a comment
I came across an opportunity a few years ago that changed my life. As someone who loves to travel, the chance to travel more often, to amazing destinations and at discounted prices was a no-brainer. Add the chance to earn an uncapped income and you have an amazing opportunity. As you read this Blog Post you may find yourself wondering how I did it. Just ask!
Volunteer Service in Thailand
Mae Sot, Thailand
18 – 23 November 2015 (5 NIGHTS)
Price £304 Approx
Mae Sot is a small community in a remote location of Thailand, and among the most culturally diverse. You’ll work directly with WorldVentures Foundation partner Blessed Homes in this charming village while you complete various service projects that will directly impact the children there. But don’t let its tiny size fool you. This vibrant little town boasts several restaurants and an energetic nightlife. During your VolunTour experience, enjoy the hospitality of the Baanrabiangmai Hotel, positioned near shopping and easy access to Tak city’s must-see destinations.
There’s nothing quite like lending a helping hand and changing the lives of children for good—as you’ll discover on this impactful VolunTour.
Well-placed in the sightseeing, shopping and cultural area of Tak city, the Baanrabiangmai Hotel provides a most conducive spot for you to take a break from your busy days.
Enjoy superior services and a broad range of amenities to ensure that your stay is a comfortable one. Savor Thai, Chinese and European cuisines at the hotel’s restaurant, take advantage of the bicycle rentals or explore the city with the shuttle service. Rated the No. 4 hotel in Mae Sot by TripAdvisor, enjoy your stay at the Baanrabiangmai Hotel.
- 6 days and 5 nights at the Baanrabiangmai Hotel, 3/3 Donkaew Soi, Intarakiri Road, Mae Sot, Tak 63110, Thailand. Price is per person and based on 2 adults per room.
- Featuring accommodation with twin beds, air conditioning, telephone, satellite TV, desk and shower.
- See itinerary for meals included.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Your trip includes 2 transfers:
November 18: From Mae Sot Airport to the hotel.
November 23: From the hotel to Mae Sot Airport.
- Round-trip airport transfers: To take advantage of transfers, you must provide your flight information to the vacation specialist no later than October 27. Click here to give us your flight information. Transfers will not be offered if the flight information is not received by the deadline and transfers at any other time will incur a separate charge. Do not email flight information to the vacation specialist.
- A VolunTour host will be provided on this VolunTour DreamTrip.
- Air transportation is not included. The closest International airport is Mae Sot Airport (MAQ).
Interested in the amazing VOLUNTOUR break? Get in touch and book this limited time deal quickly.
Maximum occupancy is 2 adults.
Due to hotel restrictions, additional children or adults will not be allowed in the same room.
Minimum number of people required for this trip is 20. If fewer than 20 people book this trip, it will be cancelled. You will be notified if your trip is going to be cancelled.
Excludes airport taxes.
At the time of booking, you will see a page with your order number and trip cost. This is your confirmation. Please retain and bring this information with you on your trip. Another confirmation will not be sent.
If you are travelling internationally to join this trip, please ensure that your passport is current and any required visa is obtained and valid. Many countries require passports and/or visas to be valid for a minimum of six months after the end date of this trip.
Members with additional people in room, not booked prior to travel, will be charged the hotel’s prevailing rate, not the trip price.
Check-in: 2 p.m. Check-out: noon.
Members booking this trip are required to purchase insurance from the vendor of their choice. Proof of insurance must be received 4 weeks prior to travel. Our partner is Travel Guard. Please click here for more information.
All travellers will receive a series of emails containing their trip’s details starting a few weeks prior to the departure date, as well as a welcome home email after the trip.
Airfare not included.
This trip will close by September 24.