Bask in Bora Bora
May 7, 2015 § 2 Comments
I came across an opportunity a few years ago that changed my life. As someone who loves to travel, the chance to travel more often, to amazing destinations and at discounted prices was a no-brainer. Add the chance to earn an uncapped income and you have an amazing opportunity. As you read this Blog Post you may find yourself wondering how I did it. Just ask!
Bask in Bora Bora
Bora-Bora, French Polynesia
2 – 9 March 2016 (7 NIGHTS)
Price £1,858 Approx
Step inside of a vision of paradise in Bora Bora and bask in absolute splendor in the South Pacific. This little island features one of the world’s most sublimely beautiful layouts with vibrant hues of greens and blues. From Mt. Pahia and Mt. Otemanu, the twin peaks of an extinct volcano, to a beach and reef-edged lagoon abundant with marine life, Bora Bora is a place like no other.
Experience an opportunity to blissfully soak up Bora Bora’s sublime scenery at your luxury resort, Le Meridien Bora Bora, during your visit to this dream-like destination. There are plenty of occasions to bask in the bliss of this tropical paradise. Explore the island’s volcanic peaks, dive amidst the marine life and reefs of the lagoon, lounge on the beach or simply relax at your luxury resort. The choice is yours. It doesn’t get any more scrumptiously rejuvenating than on this tropical retreat to French Polynesia!
The Le Meridien Bora Bora provides you with the kind of South Pacific haven you thought existed only in fantasy.
Accessible only by boat, this luxury resort sets its tempo by the swaying of coconut palms, the lap of aquamarine waters on a white sand beach, the glitter of coral under the sun-kissed surface and the wash of clouds over Mt. Otemanu on the horizon. All of its villa suites and bungalows offer fantastic views as well as irresistible Polynesian atmosphere. Few places on Earth make for such a blissful spa venue as the resort’s Manahau Wellness Center. Lagoon, beach and mountain vistas accentuate your dining pleasure at Le Meridien Bora Bora’s elegantly situated eateries, which include Le Tipanié, Te Ava andLa Trattoria restaurants as well as the Miki Miki and poolside bars.
The moments you spend at Le Meridien Bora Bora will remain with you forever as lifelong memories of the deepest tranquility and peace.
- 8 days and 7 nights at Le Meridien Bora Bora, Motu Tape, BP 190, Bora Bora, French Polynesia.
- Price is per person and based on 2 adults per room.
- Featuring over-the-water bungalow accommodations with 2 single beds, private balcony, partial glass floor for underwater view, hair dryer, bathrobes and slippers for use during your stay, coffee and tea-making facilities, flat-screen TV, iron and ironing board, air-conditioning, radio, alarm clock, in-room safe and toiletries.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast, two-course a la carte lunch and three-course buffet or a la carte dinner.
- English-speaking meet-and-greet service with fresh tropical flower lei welcome, exchange service vouchers and assistance to connect to domestic flight from Papeete, Tahiti to Bora Bora.
- Round-trip Y-fare domestic flight between Papeete and Bora Bora.
- Shared round-trip boat transfer between airport and hotel.
- VAT and taxes.
- Resort fees.
- A host will be provided when 20 adults have been booked.
- If a hosted trip, a welcome check-in on the day of arrival and welcome reception will be provided to members and their guests.
- Your trip includes 2 airport transfers by shared boat:
- March 2, timing based on arrival: from Bora Bora Airport to hotel.
- March 9, timing based on departure: from hotel to Bora Bora Airport.
- To take advantage of round-trip airport transfers, you must provide your flight information to the vacation specialist no later than December 28. Click here to give us your flight information. Do not email flight information to the vacation specialist.
- Air transportation is not included. The closest commercial airport is Faa’a International Airport (PPT) in Papeete, Tahiti.
Interested in the amazing BORA BORA break? Get in touch and book this limited time deal quickly.
DreamTrips Points from more than one membership may not be combined.
Maximum occupancy is 2 adults. Due to hotel restrictions, additional adults will not be allowed in the same room.
This trip is for adults only. Children are not permitted on this trip.
At the time of booking, you will see a page with your order number and trip cost. This is your confirmation. Please retain and bring this information with you on your trip. Another confirmation will not be sent.
If you are traveling internationally to join this trip, please ensure that your passport is current and any required visa is obtained and valid. Many countries require passports and/or visas to be valid for a minimum of six months after the end date of this trip. It is your responsibility to obtain any required visas and other documentation prior to traveling. If you are unable to obtain a visa, the Cancellation Policy for this DreamTrip will apply.
Please note: Due to contractual supplier policies, your vacation specialist may not be able to confirm requested name or room changes to existing bookings for trips that are scheduled to travel less than 30 days of your request.
Members with additional people in room, not booked prior to travel, will be charged the hotel’s prevailing rate, not the trip price.
Check-in: 3 p.m. Check-out: 11 a.m.
We highly recommend travel insurance.
All travelers will receive a series of emails containing their trip’s details starting a few weeks prior to the departure date, as well as a welcome home email after the trip.
Airfare not included.
This trip will close by December 28.