April 29, 2015 § Leave a comment
I came across an opportunity a few years ago that changed my life. As someone who loves to travel, the chance to travel more often, to amazing destinations and at discounted prices was a no-brainer. Add the chance to earn an uncapped income and you have an amazing opportunity. As you read this Blog Post you may find yourself wondering how I did it. Just ask!
Great Barrier Reef Exploration
Hamilton Island, Queensland, Australia
14 – 18 September 2015 (4 NIGHTS)
Price £487 Approx
Hamilton Island is the main hub of the Whitsunday Islands, just off the Queensland coast, an archipelago fronting the planet’s biggest and most famous coral complex. In its description of the Great Barrier Reef as a World Heritage Site, UNESCO calls the location “one of the richest and most complex natural ecosystems on earth,” as well as a place of overwhelming underwater beauty.
Experience the opportunity to stay right on the edge of the Great Barrier Reef, on a beautiful tropical island. You’ll enjoy this wonder of the world with a full-day trip to the reef with Cruise Whitsundays. You’ll also travel to breathtakingly beautiful Whitehaven Beach, the most photographed in Australia, and introduce yourself to the native animals at WILD LIFE Hamilton Island, where they say it’s “one of only a few places in the world where you can experience the thrill and excitement of cuddling a koala.” At the Reef View Hotel, you’ll have full access to snorkeling gear, boats, and water sports equipment. The Great Barrier Reef is truly a sight to behold, and Hamilton Island gives you a memorable seat on the front row.
The Reef View Hotel, where you’ll be staying on your Great Barrier Reef adventure, boasts one of the greatest settings of any hotel in the world.
You’ll have a room and a private balcony with a view of the spectacularly laid-out tropical gardens. Cool off in the hotel pool or stroll nearby Catseye Beach. Spa and fitness facilities are near at hand. And, you’d be hard-pressed to find more picture-perfect dining settings than those at the Pool Terrace Restaurant or the Reef Lounge.
With such intoxicating grounds and the world’s most celebrated marine park not far away, the Reef View Hotel is a dream come true.
- 5 days and 4 nights at Reef View Hotel, 12 Resort Drive, Hamilton Island, Queensland 4803, Australia.
- Price is per person and based on 2 adults per room.
- Featuring garden view accommodations with two queen beds, air conditioning, hair dryer, TV, DVD player, and en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower and separate bath.
- Daily Breakfast Buffet.
- Complimentary use of catamarans, paddle skis, windsurfers, and snorkeling equipment.
- Complimentary use of the gym, spa, sauna, tennis and squash court hire.
- Full day trip with Cruise Whitsundays to Great Barrier Reef.
- Half Day trip with Cruise Whitsundays to Whitehaven Beach.
- Entry to Hamilton Island Wild Life Park.
- Unlimited use of the scheduled “island shuttle” service (7 a.m.-11 p.m. daily).
- VAT and taxes.
- A host will be provided when 20 adults have been booked.
- If a hosted trip, a Welcome Check-in on the day of arrival and Meet & Greet Party will be provided to members and their guests.
- Your trip includes 2 airport transfers:
September 14: timing based on arrival: From Hamilton Island Airport to hotel.
September 18: timing based on departure: From hotel to Hamilton Island Airport.
- To take advantage of round-trip airport transfers, you must provide your flight information to the vacation specialist no later than August 31, 2015. These transfers are available only for the airport(s) and dates listed above. Click here to give us your flight information. Transfers will not be offered if the flight information is not received by the deadline and transfers at any other time will incur a separate charge.
- Do not email flight information to the vacation specialist.
- Air transportation is not included. The closest commercial airport is Hamilton Island Airport (HTI).
Interested in the amazing GREAT BARRIER REEF break? Get in touch and book this limited time deal quickly.
DreamTrips Points from more than one membership may not be combined.
Maximum occupancy is 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children. Due to hotel restrictions, additional children or adults will not be allowed in the same room.
Children ages 0-12 are US$92 when sharing existing bedding with 2 paid adults. Children age 13 or older are charged the adult rate.
Children’s pricing is based on age at time of travel.
Children’s reservations must be booked, paid for and their names on the rooming list in order to be checked in.
Contact your vacation specialist with your bedding request.
At the time of booking, you will see a page with your order number and trip cost. This is your confirmation. Please retain and bring this information with you on your trip. Another confirmation will not be sent.
If you are traveling internationally to join this trip, please ensure that your passport is current and any required visa is obtained and valid. Many countries require passports and/or visas to be valid for a minimum of six months after the end date of this trip. It is your responsibility to obtain any required visas and other documentation prior to traveling. If you are unable to obtain a visa, the Cancellation Policy for this DreamTrip will apply.
Please note: Due to contractual supplier policies, your vacation specialist may not be able to confirm requested name or room changes to existing bookings for trips that are scheduled to travel within 30 days of your request.
Members with additional people in room, not booked prior to travel, will be charged the hotel’s prevailing rate, not the trip price.
Check-in: 2 p.m. Check-out: 10 a.m.
We highly recommend travel insurance.
All travelers will receive a series of emails containing their trip’s details starting a few weeks prior to the departure date, as well as a welcome home email after the trip.
Airfare not included.
This trip will close by July 9.