June 24, 2014 § Leave a comment
I came across an opportunity a few years ago that changed my life. As someone who loves to travel, the chance to travel more often, to amazing destinations and at discounted prices was a no-brainer. Add the chance to earn an uncapped income and you have an amazing opportunity. As you read this Blog Post you may find yourself wondering how I did it. Just ask!
Toe-Tapping Weekend in Music City
14 – 17 September 2014 (3 NIGHTS)
Price £206 Approx
Come explore lively Nashville where music is written and performed every single day – from large arenas and concert halls to small clubs and riverboat cruises. And discover for yourself why its reputation as Music City has been consistently proven for more than 200 years.
Experience the city’s downhome spirit with admission to the Country Music Hall of Fame and stomping your feet at the Grand Ole Opry, the city’s No. 1 attraction. Ranked as No. 3 on Kiplinger’s Top 10 best value cities, Nashville is a going-out kind of town steeped in Southern hospitality. You’ll enjoy live music at clubs, celebrate different cultures at citywide events, catch a Broadway show downtown, and be awed by the full-scale replica of the Greek temple, the Parthenon. And be sure to sample the delicious culinary scene of what Bon Appétit magazine named “The Coolest, Tastiest City in the South.”
From your first glimpse to your final farewell, you’ll find out for yourself why Nashville is famous for making the music that makes the whole world sing.
Come experience the energy and excitement of Music City at Gaylord Opryland, the flagship property of the Gaylord Hotels family.
On the banks of the Cumberland River, the landmark Nashville hotel is just minutes from Nashville International Airport and a short drive or riverboat cruise from downtown Nashville. Underneath the climate-controlled signature glass atriums, lies an extraordinary selection of dining, shopping and recreation options that provide the perfect destination for any romantic weekend or family getaway. Enjoy nine acres of indoor gardens, cascading waterfalls and an indoor river with a Delta flatboat.
The Gaylord Opryland Hotel is a must-stay resort for those who want to be spoiled in Nashville.
- 4-days and 3-nights at the Nashville Gaylord Opryland. Price is per person and based on double occupancy.
- Traditional accommodations feature one king or two queen beds, exterior view, and comforts such as complimentary coffee and tea, and mini fridge.
- Scheduled complex shuttle transportation.
- Resort Savings Card.
- Wired and wireless high-speed internet access in guestrooms.
- Fitness center access.
- In-room bottled water (two daily).
- Online access to Wall Street Journal.
- Local, toll-free and credit card telephone calls up to 20 minutes.
- All taxes.
- Resort fees.
- Admission to Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum for September 15, 2014.
- A Host will be provided with 20 adults booking.
- If a hosted trip, a welcome check-in on the day of arrival and Welcome Reception, will be provided to the members and their guests.
- The closest commercial airport is Nashville International Airport (BNA). Air transportation is not included.
- Discounted airfare may be available for this DreamTrip from your location. See below for more information.
Interested in the amazing TENNESSEE break? Get in touch and book this limited time deal quickly.
Trip Points from more than one membership may not be combined.
No more than 200 Trip Points may be used for this booking.
Maximum occupancy is 4 people per room.
Children 6-17 years of age and younger are each $19. Children stay free when staying in existing beds.
Children’s pricing based on age at time of travel.
Additional nightly charge applies for third, fourth and fifth adult in a room. Contact specialist for details.
Check-in: 3 p.m. Check-out: 11 a.m.
We highly recommend travel insurance.
All travellers will receive a series of emails containing their trip’s details starting a few weeks prior to the departure date, as well as a welcome home email after the trip.
Airfare not included.
The trip will close by August 15.